Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My plan for nike (when the hype dies) was to offer all the OG color ways for all Jordans up at $200-$300 with true to OG shape and materials and packaging on a NikeID type program. They'd make a killing and draw plenty outta retirement

Nah terrible idea you already have people making corny laser 1 customs of frags royals and Breds I rather have Nike just release the same og color ways every month for the rest of my life till no one cares about them again

How is that any different from what I said? Both cases the OG colors are constantly available except my idea least gives them good quality

4 pairs :lol:

Have 1 pair of royals

Tried to swing for $150-170 but no dice

Only bad thing is the royals have the weird factory creasing

Wore my uncs out to breakfast earlier this morning. Got a couple compliments on them. Still wish they were a lighter shade of blue

If you're looking for that style get the lunar force 1 duckboot. Way better quality and comfort

Repped. Those look evil.

Why would you have all those? I thought you got rid most of your Jordan's?

I did lol

No more breds, royals or anything left. These were in the hall closet. Lost track of how many I had cause of the oops

Crazy

Looks like another FC trip

getemchavez getemchavez keep talking smack and you be kicked from the site. No one is salty. You are breaking a rule.

Breaking a rule by dropping a picture in here of what I have in my closet? Not trying to sel in here at all.... Go delete all the other pictures of people's collections smh

It's a damn picture for crying out loud lmao.

Anybody watch the office? Reminds me of when they try to shut down Michael Scott's paper company and he says I have no shortage of company names. I will just keep creating new businesses with new names lol

Last edited:

Anybody watch the office? Reminds me of when they try to shut down Michael Scott's paper company and he says I have no shortage of company names. I will just keep creating new businesses with new names lol

We have a solution for that.
I've already warned of the rules violations in this section and if anyone wants to give me a hard time then they can go and any subsequent names they create can be removed too.

These early release Cyber Mondays from Chicago are going down in price. Resellers are already dropping their prices. No ones biting on that $300 price tag. I offered $250 shipped and received so many declines. Now they are PM'ing me asking if I still want them. No thanks, I'll take my chances on the actual release date.

Back
Top Bottom