Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
shoes are asphalt have to run thru the weathering process (like letting the leather age) couple of times before deep cleaning. For SHATTERED BACKBOARDS DO NOT USE ANYTHING WATER AND CHEMICAL ON TOE BOX OR BACK HEELS
Appreciate the info man.Do you clean yours now that you've worn them?What do you use to keep them clean if you do?

Last edited:
Was able to scoop the pair of DS SBB's for 330 which is where the price seems to be right now.Good deal?

I paid the same for mine like 2 months ago. It's right around market maybe a little high. I've seen pairs go for like 300 sometimes

Got the CM1s last night. I really was not expecting to cop one of these but on feet pics changed my mind. Luckily I did as it looks real good in person. 

Yeah, I thought they were being generous FOR ONCE. Then I had to laugh to myself when I realized what they are trying to do. I don't think so, Nike.
mean.gif
Haha, I was thinking of the same. Wow, Nike giving back, even if it was a voucher for $10, but NOPE, asking for more cash, LMAO. Stay hungry Nike.

I paid the same for mine like 2 months ago. It's right around market maybe a little high. I've seen pairs go for like 300 sometimes
I looked everywhere tried haggling just couldn't find them cheaper.Anyone with any info on some good FB groups? I'm in a couple but always looking to join more.From what I've seen you can find better prices in those groups.

Appreciate the info man.Do you clean yours now that you've worn them?What do you use to keep them clean if you do?
Great advice from everyone that posted before me. I hear once your ones are a little beat some Leather Milk will do wonders. 

lows are to be had real cheap all over ebay, just gotta look. you prob could've found the royals for a little cheaper too but that's still a decent price.

Back
Top Bottom