Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Are there fake Black Lance Mountains that look real close to the real deal or are they obviously fake when looking at them?

@NickFolarinYour avi is
laugh.gif

...especially after last night.

Good luck with the shoes.
glasses.gif
Thanks man 
laugh.gif

That Last Pass :smh:

No, please not here. I've suffered enough in the NFL thread. :smh: :lol:  

Was at the game last night

Was at the door by the screens when clocks hit 0:00 said game was over people cheered like crazy and ran

Had no service, get to the car... My girl has my phone and ESPN alert finally goes out. She goes no way, packers won! I'm like no freakin way, that's impossible...

Probably one of the worst sports loses I've ever been part of. I'm really glad I wasn't at my seat. Only left at 2:00 warning basically because I thought we were smart enough to have the win

Last time I ever pay for lions tickets again. Told me girl in the summer I would take her since she never went, when they started 0-7 I told her I'm not paying for a losing team as pathetic as they were playing then they turned around I said screw it since I promised her

S m h

Last edited:
laugh.gif
  Damn It Man

That happen to me at a Pistons game, got to the lobby n they lost by a last sec shot from some Blazer 

never leave 

I've legit never left early unless it was a huge blow out with 2-3 min left :lol: where it would be impossible

I hate to say it I had a sick feeling getting up because bad things always happen to us and my girl called me a jinx because I said all first half packers look terrible but they will turn it up 2nd half

She said when we got up to leave, she's like we should stay what if something happens. I told her lions got it, no way they **** it up

Man oh man

laugh.gif
  Damn It Man

That happen to me at a Pistons game, got to the lobby n they lost by a last sec shot from some Blazer 
Happened to my girl and me at the Falcons-Saints season opener last year. Saints were up with the ball up like a minute and change, so we leave early to beat the crowd. Get to the car, and it's somehow in overtime and the Falcons have the ball about to win the game. SMH! On top of that, I got a $70.00 parking ticket and had a 4 hour ride home. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Super happy about the CM's. Leather is good. Was worried it was gonna be like the lows. Man the folds I've seen on those aren't creases or normal for any sneaker. Returned w the quickness once I seen a few pics on here. CM's leather def in the UNC and maybe even Chi range for my size 12 pair. JB catering to the Hi OG crowd this year. Worth every bit of retail IMO. Hope they reach disco and a double up will be an easy decision.

I've legit never left early unless it was a huge blow out with 2-3 min left
laugh.gif
where it would be impossible

I hate to say it I had a sick feeling getting up because bad things always happen to us and my girl called me a jinx because I said all first half packers look terrible but they will turn it up 2nd half

She said when we got up to leave, she's like we should stay what if something happens. I told her lions got it, no way they **** it up

Man oh man
laugh.gif

yea kind of did jinx 

Back
Top Bottom