• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Really nice without the strap imo. Stocked the og blacl toes and rocked these

no, i want the lows lol

im just gonna remove the strap and velcro some how

Good luck. I have the black n green ones and maaaaaybe u can take a seem ripper to the velcro? But i didnt wanna risk it.

Dont have indiglos anymore so the low strap ones will do. Paid 51 after shippin on eastbay.

I really want some army green laces to go in my Gucci 1s. I hate the red/green ones and the all red is too much for me.

After about one hour with 40 volume cream developer and sun. I highly recommend doin these to your jordan 1s. Im in the progress of doing it to all of mine

Thanks for the info. Is that a hair product?

Last edited:
Yes it's a hair product. 10 bucks at a salon shop 32 ounces. I've done it to about 5 pairs of shoes.

Picture does not give justice. So blow away with the result. And the funny think is is that my ladie is a hair sstylist. And this crap has just been sitting in are bathroom for years lol

No its very simple. Just use a toothbrush. Cover sole with slightly scrub into.putt into direct sunlight for about an hour rotating about every 15 min. I even found that even if it touches. The leather itsnot a big deal jus wip it off

Really nice without the strap imo. Stocked the og blacl toes and rocked these

see these look good

i just want a pair for cheap to lounge around in and no care espeically for the price.

just seam rip the strap and velcro and your set

@mjmoney23 Amazing collection man. Steal the tongue off those highlight reels and add them to the black toes. There's a cobbler in Hartford that does it on the cheap!

@macky They're a part of the "color pack" that came out in 2011 or 2012, good for customizing.

Last edited:
Yep. They are nice.. Been thinkin bout grabbin a pair too. Plush ankle padding, nice leather, and good CW. Only thing I'm not crazy about is the bright inner liner..
Really? I love the paisley liner on my pair. It's a cool touch imo

Some guy tried to sell me non authentic AJ1s at rape price. Paypal said to get them authenticated, so I went to FC to get them authenticated and they failed(like I thought when u received them). Destroyed the shoes as paypal requested and now waiting on my refund.
Long story short.
Don't be selling fakes and claiming them to be real. Might come to bite you back in the butt.

Last edited:
itzzzberny itzzzberny

What was wrong with them? Just curious. Glad your getting a refund.

I would of kept them... :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom