Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Don't get me wrong, it's not bad.. What makes it a "Vegas." But I would like a model with the same color blocking and a solid liner as well.
with a blank heel and nike air logo 
eyes.gif
 lol

itzzzberny itzzzberny

What was wrong with them? Just curious. Glad your getting a refund.

I would of kept them... :rolleyes
Leather, other materials (collar, inside the shoe and nike air logo) ,sole and even color of blue wasn't the same as the legit pair. Seller's fault for not accepting the multiple refund request.
Had to sign an affidavit, so I had to destroy them. I don't support/wear/collect fakes.

itzzzberny itzzzberny whats the deal with paypal? I didnt know them to be that involved with that sort of thing. Not calling out, just curious.
Seller sent fakes and stood by his word that they were legit. Even after I told him I would be getting them authenticated. Sent the documents to PayPal and they told me to destroy and discard them.
Guess since the seller wasn't gonna budge, PayPal took matters into their own hands.

mjmoney23 mjmoney23 Amazing collection man. Steal the tongue off those highlight reels and add them to the black toes. There's a cobbler in Hartford that does it on the cheap!

@macky They're a part of the "color pack" that came out in 2011 or 2012, good for customizing.

Thanks my friend. if I come across another pair of them I will...I actually **** the highlight reels so I am going to keep them intact for now haha.

What are those blue and white and red and white pairs on the top left?

those were a limited release back in 2012 I believe. They were part of the color pack (a term I just learned of the other day). in addition to the 2 I have there is a white pine pair, a white Carolina pair, a white yellow pair, and a white navy pair. I personally love the white royal pair. They are not the easiest to find, but can be had for around 125 if you do.

Last edited:
Hey guys, is $130 good for the Gucci 1's? I really like the shoe, but thats 15 more than retail. Or does anyone know a better price than that for a size 10.5? 

Hey guys, is $130 good for the Gucci 1's? I really like the shoe, but thats 15 more than retail. Or does anyone know a better price than that for a size 10.5? 
if you have a shoepalace near you i'd stop by there first...i saw them there a little while back... they were sitting over there

i paid $125 for mine ($115+$10 tax) so $130 is pretty good

Just read that the Nouveau Mids have a solarsoft insole inside of em. If this is really true then JB has really stepped up

No its very simple. Just use a toothbrush. Cover sole with slightly scrub into.putt into direct sunlight for about an hour rotating about every 15 min. I even found that even if it touches. The leather itsnot a big deal jus wip it off
You, sir, may have just saved my barons....thanks! Will definitely try and post some pics over the weekend hopefully

Pretty much any shoe that has a white out sole it can be done to. Ive done it so far to jordan 1s flight 89s af1s and dunks. Its pretty much all that crap that pep are selling for 20bucks for 6 ounces. Or u can jus get this fo 10 bucks for 32 ounces. Even works on icy soles.. i did my 06 fire red fives and will also do my metallic too sone

Somebody is selling Gucci 1 from 2008 for $60 condition is kinda worn though. Is it worth it? It looks like there's fur on the sock liner but I'm not sure

After about one hour with 40 volume cream developer and sun. I highly recommend doin these to your jordan 1s. Im in the progress of doing it to all of mine

Magic eraser seems better and less time consuming

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom