Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
That's classic. At least you can say you bought frags for retail..... Now the shipping part will be a different story.

All star 1s:

Quick fix! Paint the front part black and viola struggle shawdows! Question is, do it have a NA sign? Hmmmmm :nerd:

Edit: it has a jumpman tag. Google works wonders!

Last edited:
Copped LA 1s for $245. Not unhappy with that price
Sold Baron 9 n sport 6 to fund it and I was trying to sell them for 12mths

Has anyone ever bought off kicks-crew.com? I know theyre legit but they are in hong kong anyone know how much customs and shipping times take? They have DSM 1's for $250

Last edited:
Has anyone ever bought off kicks-crew.com? I know theyre legit but they are in hong kong anyone know how much customs and shipping times take? They have DSM 1's for $250

I myself would never cop from there cos they got so many kicks that don't release over there in fsr. Raises flags for me along with that price. Ppl say there legit but fakes are so good I wouldn't put it past ppl getting fooled tbh

I bought my pair from them a while ago. Pair was authentic. No customs because I think they undervalue the package.

Back
Top Bottom