Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Sold out quicker then the WC4's on SNKRS
eek.gif
Wonder if thats a real sell out or nike up to there old tricks!?!?!?
got that feeling nike is playing us 

switching gears lol

This.

On the other hand, this SP pic makes me glad I didn't cop.
33xhftz.jpg

They look a bit weird in this pic.
I don't know man, I think they look prety clean in that pic. I think I know what your talking about though. They def. don't look like the 2015 mold, which does throw it off a bit

Hey all, I'm new to the board and recently started purchasing Jordans to add to my shoe collection. I really wanted to buy a pair of Jordan 1 retro chicago 2015 and found some sites online. I wanted to gauge what the value of them are so I'm not overpaying too much. I seen them new for $400 shipped in a particular site. Any know if this is about the right value for a pair? Thanks.
Just reposting this if anybody knows? Help a brother out!!

Hey all, I'm new to the board and recently started purchasing Jordans to add to my shoe collection. I really wanted to buy a pair of Jordan 1 retro chicago 2015 and found some sites online. I wanted to gauge what the value of them are so I'm not overpaying too much. I seen them new for $400 shipped in a particular site. Any know if this is about the right value for a pair? Thanks.

The best way to check prices is to search the shoe on eBay and then check for sold listings. This will give you the most accurate display of market value.

Or you can check StockX.com

depend on condition and size

YES SIR!!!.....stylin' and profilin'...whooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Im right there wit ya same for me was able to scoop all 3 myself!!......the app aint mess up when really needed would still have to like to had a shot and been able to enter the OVO raffle but Ooooo well
Couldn't get in the raffle either it kept giving me errors when I tried to submit

Hmm. Did not expect to see the AS 1s sell out on foot sites and nike. I'm betting fake sellout for appearance sake, Laser 1s initally sold out on NDC last year as well. Local F23 was fcfs, hopefully they have some left tomorrow.

Hmm. Did not expect to see the AS 1s sell out on foot sites and nike. I'm betting fake sellout for appearance sake, Laser 1s initally sold out on NDC last year as well. Local F23 was fcfs, hopefully they have some left tomorrow.
hopefully they restock

Surprised the all star 1s sold out when the CM 1s took some time to sell out.

I'm in on that metallic blue and gold pair, Jumpman or not

Found this rearview shot of the Passport 1's........ Major height difference. Heard they are already more of a mid than a high.

Saw the AS 1's today and they have a plasticky leather. Returning them right when they arrive from ndc.

I want some nice 1s to release for All Star week. Something that commemorates him like the SBBs. A nice, high shoe with meaning to both Jordan and the ASG.

Not this year though, I spent enough on IVs and Xs.

Back
Top Bottom