Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I might regret selling my VNDS SBB's to that kid for $190, but I got a DS pair as back up :wink: [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

What a steal! Good that you have some backup though. Crazy to see its still on ice too.

What a steal! Good that you have some backup though. Crazy to see its still on ice too.
It's getting harder and harder to resist unDSing them because I initially had planned to sell off all non OG cw's, but the leather on them are snuggle soft.

giphy.gif

tr23 tr23 I think that's where I'm leaning towards more.

I'm only a couple pairs left of doubles and I'm done with decreasing my 1 collection.

It's getting harder and harder to resist unDSing them because I initially had planned to sell off all non OG cw's, but the leather on them are snuggle soft.

giphy.gif

Yeah, definitely keep those SBBs. Don't have this regret like I do lol. Probably one of my favorite Non-OG color ways.

Good move homie.. I'm trying to narrow my 1 collection to the trifecta only.. Hard to part away my collection..
I didn't think I had that many doubles until I brought them out and started selling fast.

Cash is going straight to my oldest daughter's college tuition. She'll be off to Oxford in a few months. :frown:

Last edited:
anyone else have the (2013) Chicago 1's and not sure what to do with them?

there NDS super clean & I don't wear them anymore

Gonna do a trade with this guy. He has Royal and Bred 1's

Idk which one to pick lol. Do the Banned 2016 rumors have any truth yet? Cuz that would make the decision sooo much easier for me

Back
Top Bottom