• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
you are definitely seeing things lol

Look at the pic from the back on the right shoe. There is a little bump there. As for the pic with the wings logo, the top of the orange should be more straight. This could just be pure manufacturing flaws but those are things that stood out.

Look at the pic from the back on the right shoe. There is a little bump there. As for the pic with the wings logo, the top of the orange should be more straight. This could just be pure manufacturing flaws but those are things that stood out.
so you're saying fakes? I appreciate the insight you're giving bruh. I already have them being shipped Monday so I guess I'll know for sure then?

I believe they are just flawed. Here are my DS pair I got from Niketown LA. Left heel tab is crooked and off centered and the white part above the tail end of the swoosh that connects to the heel tab is cut higher than the medial side.

And the right shoe heel tab has space just below the tail end of the right side swoosh and even seems to be pointing upwards as it meets the heels tab.

Still, no complaints. Just showing the QC issues.

znts48.jpg

Last edited:
I believe they are just flawed. Here are my DS pair I got from Niketown LA. Left heel tab is crooked and off centered and the white part above the tail end of the swoosh that connects to the heel tab is cut higher than the medial side.

And the right shoe heel tab has space just below the tail end of the right side swoosh and even seems to be pointing upwards as it meets the heels tab.

Still, no complaints. Just showing the QC issues.

znts48.jpg
Thank you for the insight! Repped

Breds, Chi's, BT's, Royals, Frags, UNC's, and SBB's.
16gaequ.jpg

The few pairs that I plan to keep around with the exception of Banneds, Lasers, and CM's that are not pictured.
Nice pic bro! :pimp: my 1 collection looks the same as this minus the Banneds and frags (ended up selling my pair and kinda regret it)

That picture is beautiful babyjs23 babyjs23 ! :nthat: I would rep that ten times if I could :lol:
Thanks fam. I took it a couple of days ago when I was nearing my J1 downsizing.

Nice pic bro! :pimp: my 1 collection looks the same as this minus the Banneds and frags (ended up selling my pair and kinda regret it)
Thanks my man! I almost traded one of my Frags doubles for a pair of OT's and MR's.

I'm sure I would have regretted it later on...or not, idk. :lol:

But I do regret, to a certain degree, selling my two DS Banneds. :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom