• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just lost out on a pair of sample Vegas RTTG's sz9 on ebay for $160. :smh:

^^^^need at least 1 pair of SBB IMO, they'll re-release Chi's multiple times in the coming years but likely will never do SBB again

Having said that doesn't mean JB will release a mold like the 2015 Chicago's shape or material wise aka OG remastered because they simply can't be trusted with a good thing, the next Chicago's could very well be 03 patent red leather, who knows, I personally don't want a banned blk/red version of this mold just give me straight blk/red's such a short window of actual great retros cannot be underestimated

Niketalk fam strikes again with the chi 1 love. Ive been sold on the 15' pair, Im looking on ebay for a size 13 right now. At first I wasnt gonna get a pair because i got the 94s, 13s, and AJKO chicago pairs. But ive seen the light. I need these 15' chis. Soon to be scooped for a good price.

anyone else
Legit check AJ1 Fam, please? Seller letting go for $250 worn once.
nitpicking here, but the stitiching by swoosh on right shoe looks funny and the height difference from the back is significant.  the price tag on the box is hard to tell if perforated or not.  otherwise looks ok

anyone else

nitpicking here, but the stitiching by swoosh on right shoe looks funny and the height difference from the back is significant.  the price tag on the box is hard to tell if perforated or not.  otherwise looks ok
Thank you, any other type of pics I should ask for?

What's a good price for these '94 Chi's? Wanna make sure I don't overpay if I get them. Obviously in need of TLC.... and that's the plan

What's a good price for these '94 Chi's? Wanna make sure I don't overpay if I get them. Obviously in need of TLC.... and that's the plan

$200-250 depending on how bad you want them, i got mine in better condition for less

Back
Top Bottom