Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Haven't been here for a minute but those metallic blues
undertaker-sitting-up1.gif

soleserious is doing preorders for bred 1's on 9/3.  Are they legit?  Should I just go and pull that trigger?  or wait?

Would a straight up trade: yeezy 350 pirate black for AJ 1 frags be good for both? Or does someone have to put in some extra cash?

Last edited:
Would a straight up trade: yeezy 350 pirate black for AJ 1 frags be good for both? Or does someone have to put in some extra cash?

Who is trading what? Person receiving the frags is getting the better end of the deal if it is straight trade.

If not, pb+200 for frags is fair.

soleserious is doing preorders for bred 1's on 9/3.  Are they legit?  Should I just go and pull that trigger?  or wait?

I would not recommend pre ordering a shoe that is not even officially coming out yet. Everybody can say they are coming but until there is a legit confirmation from Nike I'm not buying.

I would not recommend pre ordering a shoe that is not even officially coming out yet. Everybody can say they are coming but until there is a legit confirmation from Nike I'm not buying.

Thank you, Im just a lil anxious about the bred release. I know is gonna sell out so i ain't taking any chances

so tempted to double up Dave Whites at that price....

Also, in for the metallics, cant wait.

There's a pic floating around with the spring and summer shipment i believe to gio Gonzalez

There's a pair of Black 1s in the back look like NYC ps

Any word on these

There's a pic floating around with the spring and summer shipment i believe to gio Gonzalez

Any word on these
Don't think they're NYC. It does look like cement on the midsole. But I also think it could be same mold as the white/red pair behind it.

On a side note... I think I'm in for the Lettermans.

Any word on these

Talking about this pic?

I also see the Lettermans. Still on the fence with those.

Nice kicks, fwiw, has an article about the white pair in the back being a lance mountain inspired mid. Would imagine the black is the same.

Maaaan those copper 17s :smokin. The only pair of J's my parents ever bought me. They hold a special place in my heart.

Nice kicks, fwiw, has an article about the white pair in the back being a lance mountain inspired mid. Would imagine the black is the same.
That's exactly what I was thinking. Heard about them a long while back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom