Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hey guys, I know they have a materials diagram usually on shoes. Where do I find that on my 1's? I'm speaking of the diagram that tells you which ones are genuine leather, what each section of the shoe is made of and such

Hey guys, I know they have a materials diagram usually on shoes. Where do I find that on my 1's? I'm speaking of the diagram that tells you which ones are genuine leather, what each section of the shoe is made of and such

WW releases have them, non US

^ But, aren't to selling off the B/W's and a pair of BT's in the classifieds?

Deciding to only hang onto the trinity?
Yup, All i need is Bred, Royal, Black Toe, Shadow & Chicago's and my 1's are complete. 
Probably listing high to get a legit offer
wink.gif

Last edited:
I "need" all original 1 cws but that's a stretch considering there "all" done in remastered mold (there's like 50 original metallic cws) but aside from that I need black and red's, royals and black toes badly

SBB are an exception cuz their made soooo damn good and the color blocking looks like it could be an original cw in contrast to the Letterman's that look like a "young kids" cw

These are so damn dope
They really are.
Laser 1's so slept on
pimp.gif
They really are.
I was gonna pass on the letterman 1s but I suddenly got the feeling I need them.
Same...unfortunately...lol. I need another red pair of shoes like I need a hole in my head, but I'm falling for them. Red October Dunks, Red Vans Sk8-Hi, Red Huaraches....might as well add these red lettermans to the team too.
Copped both the white & black elephant print highs on a buy one get one free deal at a local spot.....
I could've also got them for the same price, but I've been trying to tell myself that I don't need the whites since I have White LM, Laser 1's, and the black elephant print highs, but I'm sure they'll go on sale somewhere and I'll probably cop at some point.

Been on the search for Vachetta Tan 1s. Looks like the market on eBay has dried up and the ones on there are UAs anyway. I just want to buy them to wear as my everyday shoes lmao.

Asked him for $280-300 shipped for B/W's and he told me $420 shipped. I don't think $420 for B/W's is a legit offer
tongue.gif
You forgot to include that your a "international buyer" 

"You would consider price for $280 shipped because I'm international buyer?"

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom