Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Why did you sell? get an offer you couldn't refuse?

finished painting these RTTG/DCs recently. Just kept it basic, happy with how they turned out

Solid work! I'm thinking of turning my DC RTTGs into Melos.. I actually have a pair of Melos but the quality was garbage, as you probably know.

Villa has some good deals going on for those who might be trying to cop for the wife or kids. Managed to snag my wife a pair of CM for $63 shipped.

Solid work! I'm thinking of turning my DC RTTGs into Melos.. I actually have a pair of Melos but the quality was garbage, as you probably know.

Thanks.
The problem w turning them into Melos would be the wings logo. On these it's a gold base w black writing and the opposite on the Melos. And if you paint that panel gold, it would look off w gold wings. Also the tongue is navy so you would have to paint/dye that too

Thanks.
The problem w turning them into Melos would be the wings logo. On these it's a gold base w black writing and the opposite on the Melos. And if you paint that panel gold, it would look off w gold wings. Also the tongue is navy so you would have to paint/dye that too

Yeah tongue wouldn't be an issue, the wings logo definitely would be though... It would just require a lot of patience.

Man! If you don't stop posting them Metallic pics... >:

JK post away, even though it rubs salt into my wounds :lol:

Last edited:
If anyone wants to jump-start a collection of 1s, this seems as good a way to start if you're sz 10:

Ebay #331850637271 (not mine)

Even better in person! & for $155 shipped was the icing on top. Very nice, very nice (mr Foamer Simpson voice )

I know these came out in 2014 but have restocked. I thought it was just old stock but lookin at production dates, these were made in 2015 after the initial first release. And for qc, my toe perforations are different in size with left shoe being bigger holes

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom