Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Even better in person! & for $155 shipped was the icing on top. Very nice, very nice (mr Foamer Simpson voice )

I know these came out in 2014 but have restocked. I thought it was just old stock but lookin at production dates, these were made in 2015 after the initial first release. And for qc, my toe perforations are different in size with left shoe being bigger holes

They have HQ fakes of these, no saying these are fake.

But supposedly from the 500 restocks they did end up producing more in 2015 and it was said in here by many that when they picked up a pair on one of the final restocks that they did have 2015 production dates

$500. Multiple sizes. One of more
Might have actually been $450
wow nice prices. Only thing I don't like is the way he sells his shoes. I don't chase anybody for sneakers, especially not at resell :lol:
If I have the money you're asking it shouldn't be a competition to cop

Yea I always wanted a pair of 2001 especially DEADSTOCK. Wasn't gonna bother trying contacting him to buy, if I was lucky was just gonna sell my 3rd pair of 2013.

The prices were good, had had 2 up that I saw that were up for a good amount of time but yea I heard he's an ******* and hard to cop from so wasn't gonna get happy and waste my time

Yea I always wanted a pair of 2001 especially DEADSTOCK. Wasn't gonna bother trying contacting him to buy, if I was lucky was just gonna sell my 3rd pair of 2013.

The prices were good, had had 2 up that I saw that were up for a good amount of time but yea I heard he's an ******* and hard to cop from so wasn't gonna get happy and waste my time
yup for that, ill spend the extra money off of someone that will appreciate my business and not jerk me around

They have HQ fakes of these, no saying these are fake.

But supposedly from the 500 restocks they did end up producing more in 2015 and it was said in here by many that when they picked up a pair on one of the final restocks that they did have 2015 production dates
good looking out bro.. ill have to post a legit check and hopefully others who copped on a restock last year or earlier this year have the same production dates as well.  seller also sent the stickers, flight 23 bag, and name on receipt was same as the sellers name.  still, like always you can never be too sure. hole perforation sizes on each shoe was odd tho
Even better in person! & for $155 shipped was the icing on top. Very nice, very nice (mr Foamer Simpson voice )

I know these came out in 2014 but have restocked. I thought it was just old stock but lookin at production dates, these were made in 2015 after the initial first release. And for qc, my toe perforations are different in size with left shoe being bigger holes

I've been downsizing A LOT over the last couple of years and am continuing to do so. I think I'm going to get rid of most of my pre-frag 1s. I just e-mailed solesupremacy for a quote on my extra breds so we will see what they have to say. I can't wait for those metallics though! :smokin they look phenomenal, like all of the remasters have been.

I think you're good on those NYC man
appreciate it bro! got scammed one time in my life on a pair of fakes, scarred me for life. I have to post a LC everytime now lol

Last edited by a moderator:
An LM set in a FB group I'm in for 825 - I know that's pretty much market but you may be able to get him down somewhere closer to 700... PM me I'll hit you with the info!

Edit:

Last edited:
'01s are legit mids now. They've lost any appeal in my eyes. Only other 1s worth going after are '94 and maybe '85 (for nostalgia sake).

This also works with Cyber Mondays

Just grabbed a pair of cyber Monday's for 145, I wasn't sure if I wanted a pair but they look clean, quality looks good and I can rock these all the time. Figured a discount is all I needed. My 1s are taking over my closet, definitely have way more 1s than any other...

Just grabbed a pair of cyber Monday's for 145, I wasn't sure if I wanted a pair but they look clean, quality looks good and I can rock these all the time. Figured a discount is all I needed. My 1s are taking over my closet, definitely have way more 1s than any other...

1s are arguably the most wearable J's.. Even my gf, who never wears sneakers aside from working out/running, will wear the 1s I gave her casually (I've given her several sneakers but she only really wears the 1s).

Back
Top Bottom