• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Dead-*** steal if legit: Family Forever 1s sz10 DS for $125 obo (they don't show or mention extra laces)

Ebay item #111980966502

Last edited:
Is it cut off jorts season yet? Im going for a grungey look with my 94s chis, black crew socks, cross colored shirt, red/black flannel(I know its spring and warming up but I live in seattle), and my ralph lauren raw selvedge varick slims, I cut the lower leg off because a tailoring place jacked up my taper.

My collection:
2015 BHM, Lettermans, Powder blues/UNC, Banned 1, Cybers, Black & Whites, LA, Lasers, Chris Pauls, Laneys, Knicks, 2012 Gucci, 2015 Allstar/Passport, Family First, RTTG Vegas, RTTG Military, patent leather Chi mid, Sequoia Nouveau mid, Night Shade Nouveau mid, Anthracite Nouveau mid, navy/orange bottom Nouveau mid, bred low, royal low. Ordered 2 more pairs of Nouveau from JJ. 1 mid 1 low should arrive tomorrow and my gf got me a surprise jordan 1 I'll find out on my b day in june. And then I'll add the Metallic Navy's very soon :smile:

Last edited:
Was able to grab a pair of Vegas 1's 2 or 3x worn off the bay. Midsole had one small area of dirt that cleaned off real easy. Other than that, zero complaints. Very happy with these. To those that already had them, you all weren't lying about the quality. Really impressed. Going on foot ASAP.
Dude I remember copping those at HOH I was so amazed they were still sitting on shelves. Def a win that day. Quality is amazing I still rock em today

Gonna need help from you guys later

Got some Royal's I might pick up but can never be too careful with buying Jordan 1's

He say's he'll send me some more pics when he gets home but these are the pics he has for now (they dont give away much) from those pics I don't see any widows peaks or anything but when he sends more pics I'll show em

Was able to grab a pair of Vegas 1's 2 or 3x worn off the bay. Midsole had one small area of dirt that cleaned off real easy. Other than that, zero complaints. Very happy with these. To those that already had them, you all weren't lying about the quality. Really impressed. Going on foot ASAP.

I was able to get mine a year or two ago when I was living in Nashville at this stranded Foot Action where it was like 1 of 4 stores in this tiny mall. It was just sitting there on the shelf for like 60$. Instacopped.

goodenough33 goodenough33 nearly impossible to tell off those pics alone

Got some more pics. I asked to see the tags and the box. He's gonna send more but it's late af and he's prob tired lol

The tags are supposed to say Fabrique A China right? And on the LC thread for royals it says the US and UK writing shouldn't be bold. I'll keep sending pics when he sends

Got some more pics. I asked to see the tags and the box. He's gonna send more but it's late af and he's prob tired lol

The tags are supposed to say Fabrique A China right? And on the LC thread for royals it says the US and UK writing shouldn't be bold. I'll keep sending pics when he sends
l
Yup I would say fake because it doesn't say CHINE on the bottom line of text.

l
Yup I would say fake because it doesn't say CHINE on the bottom line of text.

Isn't the bottom line supposed to say China?

I've been using this as reference

http://niketalk.com/t/572635/guide-spotting-aj-royal-1-fakes

And here are more pics I did a reverse image search on these pics to see if he actually took them and didnt take them from online and I got no results for each pic (which is good)

You could probably tell from these pics. I'll ask for aa better tag pic

Isn't the bottom line supposed to say China?

I've been using this as reference

http://niketalk.com/t/572635/guide-spotting-aj-royal-1-fakes

And here are more pics I did a reverse image search on these pics to see if he actually took them and didnt take them from online and I got no results for each pic (which is good)

You could probably tell from these pics. I'll ask for aa better tag pic
Try to get the size tag in the shoe too.  Production dates aren't a sure fire way to tell but it helps lol.

Try to get the size tag in the shoe too.  Production dates aren't a sure fire way to tell but it helps lol.

one pic on my phone wasn't loading I asked for a better tag pic. It was probably that pic. My phone doesn't want me to get a good deal [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Edit : It Loaded I'm leaning towards legit but I want your opinions

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom