Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
S/O to @PriceBoy00 for the kicks and smooth transition. Homie went above and beyond, it's good to see good ppl still exist in this world.

How much? If you dont mind me asking..

I need royal, shadow, bred, playoff 1s in a 10.. :nerd:

For anybody else who was waiting on that BB Branded restock like me:

We know the question of where we ship to has been frequent but unanswered. Unfortunately, the Nike/Jordan Marketplace Policy states that there can be no shipping of Nike/Jordan product across borders. This means that all of the Nike/Jordan items that we offer at BB Branded can only ship to Canadian addresses. This includes all of the Jordans that will come available during our "Jordan Restock" event. Due to the unique nature of this event, we hoped for a different outcome in terms of shipping. "

Can't say that doesn't suck for another chance gone 
tired.gif
 I'll eat on something else though.

For the Canadian NT'ers, good luck tomorrow 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

For anybody else who was waiting on that BB Branded restock like me:

We know the question of where we ship to has been frequent but unanswered. Unfortunately, the Nike/Jordan Marketplace Policy states that there can be no shipping of Nike/Jordan product across borders. This means that all of the Nike/Jordan items that we offer at BB Branded can only ship to Canadian addresses. This includes all of the Jordans that will come available during our "Jordan Restock" event. Due to the unique nature of this event, we hoped for a different outcome in terms of shipping. "

Can't say that doesn't suck for another chance gone 
tired.gif
 I'll eat on something else though.

For the Canadian NT'ers, good luck tomorrow 
nthat.gif
blood-in-blood-out-o.gif

Its lookin more n more like these'll be easily had at retail for those that want em
As they drop more of the metallic series + doubling-up, its gonna get OD :x
damn 1st world problems....

Speaking of collections, I took this pic (sorry for the poor pq) last night as I was rummaging the closet.  My current AJ1 High rotation 
glasses.gif
  Have more AJ1's but are DS.  OG lows are getting lots of wear these days tho.

Speaking of collections, I took this pic (sorry for the poor pq) last night as I was rummaging the closet.  My current AJ1 High rotation 8)   Have more AJ1's but are DS.  OG lows are getting lots of wear these days tho.

:smokin :nthat: :pimp:

The only pairs I have that are my personal fav, minus the BT's

5plduq.jpg

I know those Metallica are going to be an easy grab here in Detroit, the flu games & both colors of the 11 lows will have these totally under the radar

Metallics gonna be an easy cop, don't see people sweating an all white shoe especially a one, not many people out here like us..

Sold most of my collection, I miss all of them :smh: :frown:

With that being said, anybody need these (2013)Gucci Premier 1s size 11 (with receipt) for the low? :nerd:

Wait what? You sold most of your one collection?? Or other shoes?

What's going on here

Most of my collection and a lot of my older 1s that I know I'm no longer going to wear.

I still have all the heat on deck tho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom