Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What's the trade? What happened with the master trade?
Dude said he'd take pics after he got off work and I say ok. I wait a couple of hours until he's off and hit him back saying I didn't want to blow up his phone that late so I'll just send the pics in the morning. Next day I send the pics and he never responds back. 

Current trade is pending.. This guy wants to do a 2 for 2, might be getting the Chi's and either the Concords or the Space Jams for my WC4 and Master's.

Best of luck [emoji]127808[/emoji]
Always appreciated fam :nthat:

What's the condition of the Chicagos and wtf Concords or SJ!? Where you finding these people

I wish I didn't ruin my 99 Concords with blue dye and trying to ice the soles. Total regret trying to make "Royal 11s" lol

I would be all over these if they was a legit release

Wow I missed so much just caught up. Literally got butterfly's after what I read about @babyJs23 getting his pair. Yall awesome. Just wish I was included but I'm still a newb [emoji]128540[/emoji] for real tho that's hecka cool

This the kixify guy)
Yeah that guy. Thanks for the lead btw, will rep heavily when I recharge.

Honestly I'd just buy off Kixify. Even at $20 more it's still a deal. DM me if he gives you want funny business if you buy off the site

No offense but I don't trust kixify or anyone that sells on it

I got scammed with invoice but luckily I caught on a few minutes after I paid. Had to wait about a month to get my refund tho :smh:

First and last time I go on that site

This the kixify guy)

Honestly I'd just buy off Kixify. Even at $20 more it's still a deal. DM me if he gives you want funny business if you buy off the site

I got scammed with invoice but luckily I caught on a few minutes after I paid. Had to wait about a month to get my refund tho :smh:

*shrug* same situation as eBay I've gotten plenty of steals off there and have only had one mishap and I just filed a paypal claim and got my money back with no major problems

What's the condition of the Chicagos and wtf Concords or SJ!? Where you finding these people
Chi's are worn once (in his post he listed it for $280) and it's a lot of great stuff in Facebook groups 
laugh.gif
 got offered DB 8's earlier too but I doubt they were real

"SCOOP208 SNEAKER FAM" is the group if you're interested.
@JJSmoothie that trade def seems in your favor!
pimp.gif
hope it all goes smooth
I hope so too bro. Dude is acting a little shaky now though tbh..

This the kixify guy)

*shrug* same situation as eBay I've gotten plenty of steals off there and have only had one mishap and I just filed a paypal claim and got my money back with no major problems

Trust eBay way more

Just saying kixify is a scammers paradise, period.

In what way were you scammed? Fakes?

In what way were you scammed? Fakes?

This was last summer

Dude listed some Breds for a good price, asked for tagged pictures. Got em, everything was good. Paid the invoice.

Started snooping around and saw another listing of his that was a very good deal so just curious I made a fake number and texted him. Send tagged pictures, asked if he "sold" the Breds to anyone, he said no and offered an invoice for the same price I paid. Asked if he had more than one pair and he said no.

Dude was a scammer. Breds were believable price but I think the other was a DS DMP Xi/VII pack for dirttt cheap

Dude wouldn't refund and had to file a claim.

I've been fooled like that a few times on both Kixify and ebay. You'll get that anywhere you go though. I feel we are good enough at legit checking and going through invoice to not be scammed, at most put out having to file a claim.

I've been fooled like that a few times on both Kixify and ebay. You'll get that anywhere you go though. I feel we are good enough at legit checking and going through invoice to not be scammed, at most put out having to file a claim.

Yup I've never actually lost money from scams from any of my sneaker dealings. But people have tried to get one over on my. Couple times on eBay, couples times on FB/Twitter, etc, etc

Back
Top Bottom