Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Broke these out for it's first wear on a beautiful day.

babyjs23 babyjs23 congrats!! Slots were in before i got a shot. Ill get in next. Those bills always put an insult to injury but we are blessed with the care available. Enjoy!

Can someone 
This was last summer

Dude listed some Breds for a good price, asked for tagged pictures. Got em, everything was good. Paid the invoice.

Started snooping around and saw another listing of his that was a very good deal so just curious I made a fake number and texted him. Send tagged pictures, asked if he "sold" the Breds to anyone, he said no and offered an invoice for the same price I paid. Asked if he had more than one pair and he said no.

Dude was a scammer. Breds were believable price but I think the other was a DS DMP Xi/VII pack for dirttt cheap

Dude wouldn't refund and had to file a claim.
Yea this is what they do on kixify...always look for solid feedback on there 

babyjs23 babyjs23

This time we won't leave you in the dark fam, I was going to keep it on the low but it's only right we spill the beans now that you have them :lol:

After you shut everybody down a weeks ago when we tried to get a pot going to help you get these Metallics, I decided to take matters into my own hands.

Behind the scenes, I reached out to the majority of the people who said they would be down to contribute and help you get your pair (I know I left a few people off the list and I really do apologize for that but you guys know BabyJ is soooooooooo popular, we just didn't have a enough room once we reached our target number).

I asked everyone if they would prefer to donate these funds to charity or help you get your Metallics. Nobody was against the charitable donation, however we're all sneakerheads here and knew that even if we didn't donate to a specific charity we were still doing a good deed here.

Once we had everybody on-board, we waited until closer to RD to make the move. (Sidenote: SHOUT OUT TO WHO EVER GOT YOU THOSE LETTERMANS, we had nothing to do with it and tried to figure out amongst ourselves who it might be but I don't think it was one of us :lol: :nerd:)

Towards the end of last week, I received a PM from one of the contributors informing me that it was time for us to make the move. Another member already had your address so all we had to do was send him the money and he had the package shipped directly to your house :nthat:

We didn't do this for reps, we genuinely appreciate what you bring to this thread and NT overall fam. You're a good dude bro and we were all pretty bummed out that some unexpected medical bills caused you to have to scale back from one of your favorite hobbies (expensive *** healthcare in the US :smh:).

Glad you have them in your possession now and you don't have to worry about missing out on a classic pair of AJ1s :nthat:

Shoutout to the homies for coming thru :nthat:

@Gojira702
@theLtrain (thanks for the address fam :smokin)
@TR23
@AIRGOLDEN2123
@FLATFOOT718 (even though you got the ban hammer I know you're lurking :nerd:)
@exo1127
kilroythedon kilroythedon
@mushka81 (thanks for also having the address fam :smokin)
@bballermarkie (thanks a lot fam, you came thru with the early link and taking care of the payments :smokin)
k20lee k20lee
@imui for2oh
S skylondiggs
@JabbaTheHutt
@amitt5504
@SNKRFollower
@Gordonson

This what NT is about :nthat:

(Now all of you click the damn YouTube video link in my signature and share it so my little bro can get his music views up :rofl:)

Haven't checked this thread for a bit(caught up with other things)and I didn't know this happened. Very cool. No one hit me up and I would've been happy to contribute as well. babyJs23 DEFINITELY deserves it and I am genuinely happy he was blessed with these. He is a very positive force here on NT. Props to all the guys who made this happen. BRAVO! [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom