Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I've never seen the banned as I said earlier but from pics it looks to have that shiny lookin pleather-y thin paneled leather, just not a good look to me, I do however own the SBB and that statement kinda blows my mind lol... 72-10 is my guy and the friend I was mentioning gotta take his word for it

I've never seen the banned as I said earlier but from pics it looks to have that shiny lookin pleather-y thin paneled leather, just not a good look to me, I do however own the SBB and that statement kinda blows my mind lol... 72-10 is my guy and the friend I was mentioning gotta take his word for it
Well you're incorrect. Multiple people with banneds have said quality is on point so your statement is kinda wild if you've never seen a pair in person.

The only knock on the banneds is if you don't like the gimmick. That's a fine issue to have with them. I'm just happy they didn't go with black X's like the sample

Banneds are only shiny because the leather is so supple and moist. Probably one of the very few Nike shoes and maybe the only Jordan shoes with that kind of leather.

:lol: at saying its pleathery thin because of how it looks in pictures.

Banneds were quality, no doubt. Super easy purchase if your outlet had them.

I ended up selling my pairs right after the release as the toebox was too shallow for my liking.

For those that know, when did the price skyrocket?

Dudes own SBB and getting hyped off that leather.. Lol chill.

You ain't see nothing yet. Get to your local sneaker con and hopefully you see a pair someone selling and you get to hold those lol

Back
Top Bottom