Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
White laced
pimp.gif

Just picked up some barely worn Laneys for $65, pretty happy about it. Was informed they are gym red quality so I'm excited to get them in hand.

Denim, and it took about 40 minutes from start to finish.

I wonder how tender youll have to be from now on with those ffs. A long time ago I bleached my jeans entirely for idk how many minutes and the moment I wore them for about a week and had to stretch my leg up them suckas ripped right in the crotch. Smh walked to my dorm with much shame and embarassment. Threw them in the trash immediately.

Haven't been on in a couple of days and barely catching up. Congrats babyj and props to all of those that pitched in!
Here's my fit for a weekend get away in SD.

Haven't been on in a couple of days and barely catching up. Congrats babyj and props to all of those that pitched in!
Here's my fit for a weekend get away in SD.
:pimp: nice fit.

Ah, you're staying in my area :nerd: if it weren't my 10th year Anniversary tomorrow, I would have said lets link up this weekend.

What do you all think of my custom bleached FF1's?

Those are super dope. For a minute I thought it was a good ps or something. I don't do any customizing so maybe it's just not crossing my mind... How the hell did you keep all the stitching unbleached?

Those are super dope. For a minute I thought it was a good ps or something. I don't do any customizing so maybe it's just not crossing my mind... How the hell did you keep all the stitching unbleached?
I used Vaseline on the leather and stitching areas. So far so good, and I even washed and soaked them in the laundry because that bleach smell is strong.

I recommend washing shortly after they dry or else they will stink like an old mans foot and swimming pool :lol:

My grandfathers feet stink :lol:

How yall feel about the Nike SB Air Jordan 1 LANCE MOUNTAIN's? The white pair specifically.

Back
Top Bottom