Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Might want to switch the tongues on the Black Toes when they drop? Hmmmm [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Too nice

thx all. it was a quick and easy procedure. took them to my dry cleaners, which is also a shoe repair shop. he charged me like $20 total. i had bought a 2nd pair of highlight reels for the donor tongues. so now i have HRs with white tongues and a pair with black.

Copped some DS UNC's off the bay for $180 shipped.....will put up some pics when they arrive. I know you guys have seen them a million times but I'm still a noob so humor me NT Fam!!!! Next is the Navy Metallics.....

good thing fans of UNC, Metallic whites and Letterman 1s can still be bought at retail since theres zero hype for them!

This still doesn't feel real to me. Nike is insane for this. I've yet to decide if it's the good insane or bad insane though...

How could it be bad insane tho. Better breds releasing with rumored increased production numbers. Everybody wins :D

Better material yes but we honestly don't know how abundant these will be
That's what a rumor is, not a fact. Still people get another chance to get these without paying resell, that's a win all day. I know folks will pay resell and pre orders so I'm just speaking for my self. Hoping its lil Caesars up in this joint come RD :smile: seems like a lot of people hope these are super limited so they can feel better about themselves...

Last edited:
Anyone ordered from Kixsquare recently? Curious if their shipping/communication has gotten any better. Last time i ordered it took a week and a half to get w/zero communication. They've already dropped the price to under retail on the yin/yangs.

Anyone ordered from Kixsquare recently? Curious if their shipping/communication has gotten any better. Last time i ordered it took a week and a half to get w/zero communication. They've already dropped the price to under retail on the yin/yangs.

$160 shipped, you could wait for NDC and use coupon if you have any and get it cheaper

Back
Top Bottom