Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Gonna scoop yins in a fee. Picked these up from my mans @ the a mom and pops. He marked them down to 120 for me :smokin. I'll be tossing him a pint of henny or 2 to try and secure Breds :rofl:

Delivery from the UN in Vegas. 225 in store deal...called and got em
For 252.50 shipped. Pre owned great condition

Side note...really regret selling all my extra pairs of SBBs. Doubt they'll ever be retro'd

What's everyone's thoughts on the sizing of the remastered highs? Tried on the white blacks today and they seem to fit bigger than my mids.

^^^roomier than pre remastered jordan 1s....TTS i would say, i never have sized down. pinky toe gets squished

What's everyone's thoughts on the sizing of the remastered highs? Tried on the white blacks today and they seem to fit bigger than my mids.

I'm normally a 11.5 but could only grab a 11 today. I tried both Yin Yangs and they fit me. I've been told the toe box is a little roomier which I've noticed now when I compare my 2013 Chicagos to my 2016 Yin Yangs and Metallic Blues

long story short, I would recommend trying them on first

Last edited:

I own both Yin Yangs but I decided to break out the newly acquired lettermans today! Gotta say, at first I was iffy about getting em becayse all the red but after I had em in hand and tried on foot...these are def a must in the collection. Congrats to everyone who got the yangs (black pair) but don't sleep on the Yins(white pair) yall those are super fresh as well.

[thread="508567"]I'd say upwards of 500 for ds size 13. I could be wrong but I own a pair and I wouldn't let it go for 400 to just anyone unless i'm cool with them but thats just me. I happen to like my ones more then let them go[/thread]
[thread="508567"] [/thread]
[thread="508567"]Curious... What are peoples yin yang dates looking like from the us/euro release today?[/thread]

You Selling [emoji]128064[/emoji]

The NYC look so good. This picture makes me second guess trying to get rid of my 13's those barons and Shadows look good with them all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom