• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
No I'm gonna post...lol

Side note....... blows my mind how the Vegas RTTG's are still so underrated.

Back to topic....... The blacks will be mine soon, I can't fight it. I had an idea of swapping the white pair tongue with a spare 2013 black toe tongue I have.

Back to topic....... The blacks will be mine soon, I can't fight it. I had an idea of swapping the white pair tongue with a spare 2013 black toe tongue I have.

Non-OG 1s get the short end of the stick. 2009 Shadows are MUCH better quality than 2013 OG Shadows but will always be considered 2nd rate as they aren't OG.

Non-OG 1s get the short end of the stick. 2009 Shadows are MUCH better quality than 2013 OG Shadows but will always be considered 2nd rate as they aren't OG.
So where do Frags sit to you?

Careful when you use "OG". You're gonna wanna differentiate between mold and cw. You might start a war in here :lol:

easily...i wish every pair of 1s were made with 09 shadow materials. id cop literally any pair that dropped, Jordan logo on back or not.

It's bad. Yin yang pack, Chicago, and SBB one week. Hopefully the shoegods bless me with breds

Last edited:
Bought the blacks on Nike in case they sit and hit the disco. Been shafted too many times thinking yay no tax or shipping, then a month later, bam half off lol.

Back
Top Bottom