• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Where are you located?

WIsconsin, no consignment shops anywhere close to me unfortunately..

I thought SS might swap if I mailed them a pair.. Was curious if anyone had dealt with them or anywhere else :nerd:

Last edited:
So do you guys think the 2013 bred will maintain a higher resell value in the long run since they made less? tryna see if i should snag one up now.

WIsconsin, no consignment shops anywhere close to me unfortunately..

I thought SS might swap if I mailed them a pair.. Was curious if anyone had dealt with them or anywhere else
nerd.gif
I'm pretty sure SS still does size swaps but you may have to pay something like $20 plus shipping costs to do the swap. Have you checked Craigslist in your area?

I'm pretty sure SS still does size swaps but you may have to pay something like $20 plus shipping costs to do the swap. Have you checked Craigslist in your area?

Yeah my local CL is dry as a bone, I'm in a local Sneaker FB group but no size swaps to be had unfortunately..

I'll try and contact SS, good looks..

Yeah my local CL is dry as a bone, I'm in a local Sneaker FB group but no size swaps to be had unfortunately..

I'll make a few calls, I know several people and consignment shops in my area...I'll try to help you out

Would you be able to fit a sz 10, just in case I'm unable to find a swap for a 9.5

Spoke to a consignment shop and he's checking his store inventory if the owner of the sz 10 is willing to swap. The size 9.5 at his store is not available for swap.

Last edited:
Any AJ1 fam have experience w/ StockX? If so, how much do they charge for shipping and handling and how fast do they ship? 

I got two pairs of banneds for myself on RD but I'm trying to buy a 10.5 as a b-day gift for my fam. Usually go through Goat but StockX might be a bit lower rn.

Thanks in advance!

What do you mean cut corners? They're not tumbled and was never stated to be tumbled.
Relax boss. According to numerous articles their borrowing from the previous SBB release. Looks like it's only tumbled leather on the toe and the side panel. The SBB release had it on the heel, toe area, heel and side panels. Just a point not a challenge.

Relax boss. According to numerous articles their borrowing from the previous SBB release. Looks like it's only tumbled leather on the toe and the side panel. The SBB release had it on the heel, toe area, heel and side panels. Just a point not a challenge.
Nothing to relax about. I asked what you mean, you answered. I didn't see any of those articles. But I think the only thing they borrowed from the SBB is the colors. I think they just ran with "reversed SBB" stuff for whatever reason.

From the looks of it, they're the same as Chicago, UNC, etc. as far as leather goes.

Nothing to relax about. I asked what you mean, you answered. I didn't see any of those articles. But I think the only thing they borrowed from the SBB is the colors. I think they just ran with "reversed SBB" stuff for whatever reason.

From the looks of it, they're the same as Chicago, UNC, etc. as far as leather goes.
Is that what you saw?

The good fakes have the same lace bag and laces tied the exact same so that's not a tell anymore

Fakes have a fatter swoosh tho

Tough part is the fakes are getting better and better at replicating... Searched around and seems like most of the flaws are not on the show itself but more of the box and lace bag...back then you can tell apart the fake 1s from 2013...but now they are getting better

Back
Top Bottom