Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
These aren't going on NDC thats why I attempted JJ, I only mess with NDC for online shopping but Nike trolled and isn't putting it on there tomorrow....

How are these not going on NDC...it says right on their twitter page they will be up...

How are these not going on NDC...it says right on their twitter page they will be up...

Last edited:
For some reason I feel like he meant he paid dude $175 to hold his pair so on rd he can come buy them for retail.
sick.gif
 at paying $175 to hold then paying retail on rd.

If I did that.. That means I paid a reseller.. Not a connect.

Its never that serious.

is eastbay the only one selling the knicks og? i cant find it on footlocker,footaction,champs

I'm stuck here with this stupid they're in a customers cart message & I got there as soon as the timer hit 0 smh

At this point where it says its reserve in ones cart do I just keep trying or give it up? Smh

got email confirmation for both, now back to sleep. now please don't cancel my orders lol

Size 15 for my homie (His login on my iMAC)

Size 9 for me (My login on my Macbook Air)

Thank You NDC.

I'll be also grabbing additional pair at the mall with the NYC joints too this after noon.
happy.gif

I was only trying to get my friends kicks & did, and about 4 minutes I just tried to add the size 9 on my end there it added!

Back
Top Bottom