Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
alright...for those of you who are desperate and willin' to pay "quite a bit" more from a legit intl' shop...titolo appears to still have the bulls cw available (they don't appear to have had the knicks cw at all):

http://www.titolo.ch/airjordan1retrohigh-p-5606.html

just be prepared for the sticker shock though, as it looks like will be right around (or just over) $200!!!

i for one have decided to pass after feeling disheartened at the failure to cop either the bulls or knicks cw on any of the u.s.-based sites...but just in case there's others on here who are willing to pay the high shipping costs, there you go...

Not at all. Way less numbers were made of these 1s. These 1s will be sitting in stores around the country all day, just like the Thunders.

Sitting? Both colorways sold out online in under 2 minutes. Any pair that is "sitting" will get snagged up real quick. Obviously they didnt make 11 quantities, but this was 2 shoes instead of 1 and they flew. Also take into effect the known bad quality on these 1s, and how they still sold out like that. The chi sells cuz its OG and the knicks sells cuz of Nike Air doesnt matter quality, good schemin JB. And where "around the country" are the thunders sitting?:nerd:

Eastbay just sent my order confirm e-mail....

Last edited:
Disappeared outta my cart during check out at FNL smh. Might hit Niketown when I get off work and see if they have any...

Back
Top Bottom