Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
happy halloween to the peeps.... and the all the alt-SBBs, SBBs, RSBBs clan. 
happy.gif

Hey guys. Didn't get any responses in the LC thread. Finally got this colorway after a while. I was raised in Chicago during Jordan era, so I had to have these. I traded my SBBA for them, just want a quick LC. Guy I copped from I'm sure is legit, but I know there's a lot of fake I's, so figured I'd be safe. They look good to me, but let me know what y'all think. Thanks.

Anyone in the DMV area? I'm trying to do the app reservation through Foot Locker and Friends and getting zilch. In the FTL, I can reserve in New Jersey but I'm not about that life lol.

Anyone in the DMV area? I'm trying to do the app reservation through Foot Locker and Friends and getting zilch. In the FTL, I can reserve in New Jersey but I'm not about that life lol.
not sure footstores are testing in the DMV yet.... it just rolled out to NYC with the chocolate 750s and CM 3s. 

not sure footstores are testing in the DMV yet.... it just rolled out to NYC with the chocolate 750s and CM 3s. 

Oh. Gotcha. I was able to reserve 3 pairs in NJ lol. I'm not driving there lol.

Yeah, Champs, FTL and FTA aren't really showing anything. I didn't know FTA was hurting around here as far as stores go.

Oh. Gotcha. I was able to reserve 3 pairs in NJ lol. I'm not driving there lol.

Yeah, Champs, FTL and FTA aren't really showing anything. I didn't know FTA was hurting around here as far as stores go.
let me get that NJ up man lol

Don't be so sure....word is the app is causing problems in Georgia...pairs are sitting in stores because ppl are simply going other places to get their pairs...if it's one thing that corp hates to see is slow liquidation rates....

I live in Georgia and I'm not so sure this is true. I've not copped a single pair through any of the apps and I've had head starts. That says to me they've been selling out on highly anticipated releases. Now for the other crap that come out, yes, those are sitting as they should (Cyber Monday 3's)

Back
Top Bottom