Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
which FB groups? ive got a fake facebook i use just for some info and other car groups

the only group i knew of was the "fake" niketalk page run by a bunch of 12 year olds, quite possibly the saddest group of people ever
sick.gif
mean.gif

glad none of those kids are members here, this site would be ruined
usually most big cities have local sneaker FB groups that involve selling/trading etc. Just type in the search bar on FB the city you live in with sneaker after it and you should see a few groups here and there pop up

yea dont join those NikeTalk groups lol they're full of cancerous kids. Try to join the smaller groups (<5k people is fine)

well im in michigan, not expct to find much. found a detroit group so we will see

the fb shoe groups in my city are terrible

everyone trying to sell heavily worn kicks for over retail and other shenanigans

someone recommended for me to join and i left the group after 1 day

New here on this forum guys but not expecting a warm welcome..lol..just want to ask what online resellers are really legit and how would one know if they really are legit?just browsed through the internet and found cheapjordanlow11s2014.com and they appear to be giving away retros as if they're just regular kicks at their offer prices..damn these retros making it hard for me to cop at their overinflated resell value..haha..

lolz- keep telling yourself that homie!

Them tiempos are made with quality leather- but unless you're a super suave italian stallion male supermodel- or a fashionista or....

then you gonna look like a damn clown wearing these.

Trust - come back to me in a year and tell me I'm right!
rather look  like this

than trying to score some cheap made royals ...prepare yourself because 

but in all seriousness you got to be versatile. Thank nike for having a detachable strap making these a solid sportswear shoe. These are perfect for spring/ summer.

New here on this forum guys but not expecting a warm welcome..lol..just want to ask what online resellers are really legit and how would one know if they really are legit?just browsed through the internet and found cheapjordanlow11s2014.com and they appear to be giving away retros as if they're just regular kicks at their offer prices..damn these retros making it hard for me to cop at their overinflated resell value..haha..
the site name should be a dead giveaway.. if not.. any site that has retro jordans in all sizes and/or sells them for under retail is going to be fake.. Minus major sites like nike.com, finishline, eastbay, etc.. smaller sites occasionally will have Jordans but in limited quantities and are usually above retail price.. 

Last edited:

...Wait, you're not asking if THAT site is legit right? :lol:

Welcome by the way.

Ok
the site name should be a dead giveaway.. if not.. any site that has retro jordans in all sizes and/or sells them for under retail is going to be fake.. Minus major sites like nike.com, finishline, eastbay, etc.. smaller sites occasionally will have Jordans but in limited quantities and are usually above retail price.. 
so finishline is legit..i'll be sure to check them out.seems they also offer better prices like eastbay..

Oh and thanks for the info..

...Wait, you're not asking if THAT site is legit right? :lol:

Welcome by the way.
Thanks gordonson..i'm really new in the sneakergame and had this recent itch on jordan 1s..i'm looking to get pairs starting with the barons..hopefully i can get one once it launches..

Thanks gordonson..i'm really new in the sneakergame and had this recent itch on jordan 1s..i'm looking to get pairs starting with the barons..hopefully i can get one once it launches..

Easiest way to get the Barons would probably be to call any sneaker stores in a reachable vicinity of your house around a week prior to release and ask if they'll be getting them. Online, on the retail side, the most popular choices are Nike.com, Finishline. com, Footlocker.com, ChampsSports.com, and JimmyJazz.com. Follow them all on Twitter if you haven't. But really, all you have to do is be active in the Baron I's thread. Dudes will post links when the time is right.

On the resale side, there is a Buy/Sell forum on this site, ESS OH EL EE (sound that out) Collector has a marketplace, eBay (be wary) is a big spot, Instagram and Facebook have Sneaker Selling pages, Kixify (be wary), and as a last resort (LAST, LAST, LAST RESORT. ONLY IF YOU JUST CAN'T BRING YOURSELF TO PASS ON A PAIR) Flight Club NYC/La and RIF.LA have them.

That's pretty much the starter's guide. Remember what I said and read the threads of the shoes you want. You'll absorb more knowledge as you go. I figure you're probably a young dude, so let me give you a few last pieces of advice no one seems to pass down down anymore: Never forget that they're just shoes. You don't NEED them. Practice self-control (don't pay these crazy resale prices man), and finally, wear your sneakers. Happy hunting :pimp:

Last edited:
 "Resllers"? Me! 
roll.gif

Easiest way to get the Barons would probably be to call any sneaker stores in a reachable vicinity of your house around a week prior to release and ask if they'll be getting them. Online, on the retail side, the most popular choices are Nike.com, Finishline. com, Footlocker.com, ChampsSports.com, and JimmyJazz.com. Follow them all on Twitter if you haven't. But really, all you have to do is be active in the Baron I's thread. Dudes will post links when the time is right.

On the resale side, there is a Buy/Sell forum on this site, ESS OH EL EE (sound that out) Collector has a marketplace, eBay (be wary) is a big spot, Instagram and Facebook have Sneaker Selling pages, Kixify (be wary), and as a last resort (LAST, LAST, LAST RESORT. ONLY IF YOU JUST CAN'T BRING YOURSELF TO PASS ON A PAIR) Flight Club NYC/La and RIF.LA have them.

That's pretty much the starter's guide. Remember what I said and read the threads of the shoes you want. You'll absorb more knowledge as you go. I figure you're probably a young dude, so let me give you a few last pieces of advice no one seems to pass down down anymore: Never forget that they're just shoes. You don't NEED them. Practice self-control (don't pay these crazy resale prices man), and finally, wear your sneakers. Happy hunting :pimp:
I surely appreciate the wise advice gordonson..i find it nice to actually be given such and not be ripped with the though that i know almost zero about this..

Yeah,i am relatively young and get quite stupid sometimes.but information like you gave me would sure keep me safe from my own stupidity..lol..it's actually the black toes i waanted so bad for so long..so i'm going to go an check everything i have learned today fron this site..again,thanks..

Oh and i wear my sneakers by the way..lol..

do black toe 1s run big or small or tts? 

sorry for the question. tried to look up through posts and was way too many to go through. 

Back
Top Bottom