Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Worn only twice , great condition royal 1's , what's a reasonable price? GS 7y , I see one for $350
I would say 250 but I would not even pay that much because Its a GS pair price/ quality is not the same as a mens size 7.

I love the colorway and all but for what the money is worth I settled for the Nike Tiempo Mid 94 in the same colorway. Worth every penny on the Tiempos.

I loooveee 2001 Slvr/Gry 1s and even the Wht/Nvy ones too, way better than 2009. I've been on the hunt for the Japanese high versions. I can't believe JB is going to keep pumping out these Air Jordan (fill in the blank) x Air Jordan 1 models. Such a monstrosity. All any of y'all buying these things? No good OG 1s (not counting KOs) on the calendar this year now officially. What to look forward to...grumpy old man rant is over.

I would say 250 but I would not even pay that much because Its a GS pair price/ quality is not the same as a mens size 7.

I love the colorway and all but for what the money is worth I settled for the Nike Tiempo Mid 94 in the same colorway. Worth every penny on the Tiempos.
lolz- keep telling yourself that homie!

Them tiempos are made with quality leather- but unless you're a super suave italian stallion male supermodel- or a fashionista or....

then you gonna look like a damn clown wearing these.

Trust - come back to me in a year and tell me I'm right!

That is crazy! I struck out on the Royals. Hopefully I can get my hands on the Royal KOs. 
Why?

I don;t get some of you guys-no hate

Just pony up and get the real deal- don't settle for second best.

Ko's are a different shoe- canvas- not og c/way- black back heel.

I'd rather have one shoe I love than 3-4 that I've settled for.

So this is my current collection of 1's minus a few pairs, not too much going on...

Finally added XQ's to my collection in my size. Ignore the none 1's you see. 1's >Yeezys
Some nice stuff- but for that $$ where's the metallic pack?? 94's?? 85s???

That bottom row is trash imo- $$ better spent hunting down some quality older releases

I want to say this every time I see people talking about it.....

but I really don't see why people pay the high price for the 2013 royals when the 01's are easily obtainable in DS to VNDS condition with a higher chance of getting a real shoe with real quality for around the same price

but oh well. :rolleyes

Last edited:

but I really don't see why people pay the high price for the 2013 royals when the 01's are easily obtainable in DS to VNDS condition with a higher chance of getting a real shoe with real quality for around the same price

but oh well.
eyes.gif
You sir- are a rational thinker!

No hype train down under!!

but oh well.
eyes.gif
my guess is that some people don't know royals dropped in 01 and just assume the 2013 version is the only attainable version DS. 

You sir- are a rational thinker!
No hype train down under!!

Sarcasm?

you'd be surprised how quick shoes fly off shelves here.

my guess is that some people don't know royals dropped in 01 and just assume the 2013 version is the only attainable version DS. 

possibly, and I'm not just saying this to seem like one of those "the older the shoe the better" type people, but it's not even about age, its more just in relation to the price of the 2 shoes.

Last edited:
PLZ JORDAN BRAND. HEAR MY CRY.

air-jordan-1-i-original-og-white-natural-grey-1.jpg
this cw always remind me of the OG AF1s.

but oh well.
eyes.gif
some already have the '01s thats why or just prefer the '13s

we know theres at least 117,000 pairs made of the 2001s thanks to the numbering (50k+27k+40k thats all i've seen)

@AIR JSARG   no sarcasm homie- all love!

i get that shoes sell out- but aint nothin on US peeps- damn some of these fools would sell they momma for some kicks
mean.gif

Keep doin your thang- You know wassup!
pimp.gif

That bottom row is trash imo- $$ better spent hunting down some quality older releases
To be honest with you I cop what I like. You may think the bottom row is trash but those Ruff n Tuffs are such great quality and the 03 chicago patents are in my top 3 favorite 1s. To each their own but I don't like the idea of copping shoes that are as old as me. I know 1's wont crumble like 4's but its just a personal thing. Plus I only cop DS and I'm not going to break the bank on some 85s that are DS and falling apart. 

Last edited:

To be honest with you I cop what I like. You may think the bottom row is trash but those Ruff n Tuffs are such great quality and the 03 chicago patents are in my top 3 favorite 1s. To each their own but I don't like the idea of copping shoes that are as old as me. I know 1's wont crumble like 4's but its just a person thing. Plus I only cop DS and I'm not going to break the bank on some 85s that are DS and falling apart. 

:nthat:

Quick question. Has somebody customized their Black Toe pair to make it look like Chi 1's?

I saw the header for the post about this "grey market" mess for in the black/red Jordan 1 thread. With that said are there also grey market other colorways, mainly asking about the black/royal blue Jordan 1? Do the grey market shoes come with the correct legit item style and upc codes on the box and tags inside the shoes? i read somethings about it, just seeing if anyone has any direct insight in regrards to this.

Yes grey market comes with correct style number. BUT UPC code may or may not match.

Thank you for the response, will be sure to rep you for that. Question though, when you match, do mean match the other shoes or match the upc code for the 100% full legit Jordan 1 Black/Royal?

Last edited:
Thank you for the response, will be sure to rep you for that. Question though, when you match, do mean match the other shoes or match the upc code for the 100% full legit Jordan 1 Black/Royal?

I would check on leathering. It's easy to tell if it's fake or not.

But to answer your question.. Inside the shoe, you're gunna be looking at the bottom right on the tag. Match that on the UPC code of the shoe which will be I believe in the bottom left of the label !

I would check on leathering. It's easy to tell if it's fake or not.

But to answer your question.. Inside the shoe, you're gunna be looking at the bottom right on the tag. Match that on the UPC code of the shoe which will be I believe in the bottom left of the label !

Ok coo, thanks again. I also noticed after looking at picutres that it looks like the ankle collar area is thicker and a slightly different diamon pattern compared to the other Jordan 1 "OG" releases last year and also the tongue area seems more of a plush soft finish versus the canvas like finish on some of the Jordan 1s. Do you or anyone else have answers to this?

Oh and earlier I meant to say " when YOU* say" and "do YOU* mean match"! Lol! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom