Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Damnnn did everyone see the rainbow of selection in colors they're putting out for those ugly-water-shoe looking Futures? Think of what they should've done and released those colors in Metallic 1s...swing and a miss and wishful thinking.

Damnnn did everyone see the rainbow of selection in colors they're putting out for those ugly-water-shoe looking Futures? Think of what they should've done and released those colors in Metallic 1s...swing and a miss and wishful thinking.

I did not, is there a lot? Besides the metallics, you could also think of what could be made based off of color blocking like the Chicagos with either a white or black base. The possibilities are endless :smokin!

Last edited:
thanks for the link 
smokin.gif

Just scooped up a pair of ds black toes for 180 shipped. Was gonna try and get the baron's but I'm pretty good now lol.

Thanks Nike, had the baron 1s in my cart but then you hang up after checkout validation and now I got cart jacked. Yes.

Anyone know how to remove this glue stain.. Or some kind of stain? Not sure what it is

i cant see anything, i assume on the midsole? if so use some rubbing alcohol

I haven't ever used magic erasers before. Do you wet it ? Or any kind of soaps?

Back
Top Bottom