Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Have just been looking at and feeling the material on my Premiers for the past few minutes :lol: I don't have the Breds or the Royals or anything of that caliber to compare them too, but these feel amazing. The look and the materials are just top notch. Kind of want to get another pair.

And the red and black laces are just such a nice touch. These are definitely one of my favorite pairs.

bred and royal quality aint that great man, just basic shoe IMO

now Banned are good quality

bred and royal quality aint that great man, just basic shoe IMO

now Banned are good quality
If banneds released today I could only imagine the complaining , we've seem dudes cry over pre creases just imagine if they open the box and see those leather creases

screw them :lol:

i want a pair or two badly but i aint getting them unless i hit the lotto. i aint paying 700-1000 for a pair of jordans.

i dont even wanna pay $500 for royals but im gonna have to if i ever find a legit pair.

airthompson airthompson What kind of paint did you use? Angelus leather paint? I wanna get into making some OG colors but worry about the paint cracking or chipping on the toe box area. Thanks in advance. Amazing job again.

Did you just say the holy trinity quality is normal?! [emoji]128558[/emoji] I mean it should be the norm but it's not and i think it's way better than most 1s we got in a while with a few exceptions of course

Last edited:
I dont have the b/reds from last year but I do think the royal leather is very nice. It wrinkles when you press in and is soft to the touch and holds up really well over many wears.

I mean it's not banned quality which just smells like good leather but for normally released shoe I think it's nearly the best were gonna get from JB

I posted my Nike Air jordan 1 collection previously. I took pics of my entire 1 collection (sorry fellas, that includes mids and lows). For over a decade, this is what my 1's collection has become. I also thank Jordan Brand for bringing the OG form back to where it belongs.

Wow man... You guys all make me jelly of your collections.

I rarely look at the resell value of shoes now a days and gave those premium leather black KOs to my 17 yr old brother. He traded them (along with 4 other shoes) for some beat up sons of mars and chambray 7s 2 sizes too big. Smh

@AirThompson What kind of paint did you use? Angelus leather paint? I wanna get into making some OG colors but worry about the paint cracking or chipping on the toe box area. Thanks in advance. Amazing job again.
im pretty sure angelus was what he used. its really what most use on shoes. 

but definitely would like to know if he used something different

@AirThompson  

i think a black/green NA would look dope too. not chroma green like the jb x sb, but legit green 

Last edited:
I rarely look at the resell value of shoes now a days and gave those premium leather black KOs to my 17 yr old brother. He traded them (along with 4 other shoes) for some beat up sons of mars and chambray 7s 2 sizes too big. Smh

son of mars tho bro :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/38538"" class="lightbox-enabled" data-id="894184" data-type="61" src="http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/894184/width/350/height/700/flags/LL" style="; width: 350px; height: 140px">
[/URL]

@AirThompson

i think a black/green NA would look dope too. not chroma green like the jb x sb, but legit green 

lovehateself lovehateself I was planning on that lol. Idk what's next, I just really wanted some New Loves, but didn't care for the nubuck.

airgolden2123 airgolden2123 Angelus sir

:rofl: damn somebody played dude!

​
@LoveHateSelf I was planning on that lol. Idk what's next, I just really wanted some New Loves, but didn't care for the nubuck.

i remember seeing a custom job like this with the guy using shadow 1's as the base. 

they looked real good but i cant find pics anymore, considering how shadows have dried up...dude was legit brave to do that haha

Last edited:
going for the barons this weekend.

also, does anyone have info regarding the next big NDC restock?   Was shocked to see black/reds back up last month (even if it was for only a few seconds, haha) I think all the restock threads have been closed.

I would have whooped his butt if he were my brother

mom and pop spot got their jb calendar for holiday

interesting bit on there

there were 2 1 og highs no color codes 

so the speculation can begin

the 4 13's are confirmed

2 6's

blk inf and another mysterious colorway ( maroons maybe?) 

more team jordan ones coming too white and navy colorway definitely 

mom and pop spot got their jb calendar for holiday

interesting bit on there

there were 2 1 og highs no color codes 

so the speculation can begin

the 4 13's are confirmed

2 6's

blk inf and another mysterious colorway ( maroons maybe?) 

more team jordan ones coming too white and navy colorway definitely 
oh man. definitely intrigued...

I found a local shiekh that has 1 pair of last years BHMs in my size. How do those hold up as in creasing since its all reflective??

Back
Top Bottom