• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
AS1's = Need
I couldn't agree more. Glad they turned out as dope as I thought they might when we first saw early pics. I loved the color blocking on the SBB, but orange isn't really my jam, so I love the blocking mixed with darker color of these with the iridescent pop. I also prefer the white as opposed to sail. I can't wait for these to come out!

I been good so far. Only copped Royal foams, skipped out on the olive 8s. The old me would have copped those 8s but all my body needs is those AS1s.... come onnnnnnnnn

I been good so far. Only copped Royal foams, skipped out on the olive 8s. The old me would have copped those 8s but all my body needs is those AS1s.... come onnnnnnnnn

In an effort to dial back, 2017 was suppose to be OG retros only or bust. I picked up the Royal Foams and haven't touch anything else since. These AS1's really testing my resolve though.

In an effort to dial back, 2017 was suppose to be OG retros only or bust. I picked up the Royal Foams and haven't touch anything else since. These AS1's really testing my resolve though.
Bro I'm in the same boat as you. A lot of us trying to dial it back but OG styled 1s are a must and these All Star OG 1s look great. And you had to get Foams because they only drop 6 to 10 years. Feb gone be an expensive month smh

After missing on the lame passports last year on SNKRS I just preordered the AS's off penny. $70 over is a kick to the balls, but id rather be safe than sorry

After missing on the lame passports last year on SNKRS I just preordered the AS's off penny. $70 over is a kick to the balls, but id rather be safe than sorry

lol those joints are kinda clean bro.. I scooped em off footaction just cause I happened to wake up and see em

lol those joints are kinda clean bro.. I scooped em off footaction just cause I happened to wake up and see em
I know, but i still have cybers that i never wore. They had 0 hype and still went quick when they 1st dropped. These have some hype behind them now so i didnt want to take that risk.

I know, but i still have cybers that i never wore. They had 0 hype and still went quick when they 1st dropped. These have some hype behind them now so i didnt want to take that risk.

I think you can find passports for cheap cause they wasn't really selling for much after the drop

Had to unds today

Just go for it and live life with no regrets

My pair of ASG 1's will be here any day now, can't wait.

Last edited:
13's weren't that bad. Now try some 01's. Plantar fasciitis asap :lol:

I want to know where were all these people when people were paying $400+ for all of these uncomfortable 2013's :lol:

People weren't saying, don't pay $300+, they're uncomfortable

I want to know where were all these people when people were paying $400+ for all of these uncomfortable 2013's :lol:

People weren't saying, don't pay $300+, they're uncomfortable

It's like our equivalent of women and their high heels.

Uncomfortable but look great lol

To credit JB the 2016's are alot better with step in comfort

Back
Top Bottom