Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
just dropped $475 for chis (8.5) off of goat

feel hella dirty right now, and i'm sure the buyer's remorse will hit me later

needed them in my life, though, and i did open up a new credit card just to ease the hit a bit ($150 credit if you spend $500 in the first three months from account opening), so it's really only $325

still, though :frown:

@BabyJs with probably the highest volume post to rep ratio in NT history.

Salute sir!!!

yo east coast yall got any check in codes for fta or ftl, thanks in advance. my closest mall is app reserve and i cant make time to head over there unfortunately

needed them in my life, though, and i did open up a new credit card just to ease the hit a bit ($150 credit if you spend $500 in the first three months from account opening), so it's really only $325

still, though
frown.gif
I'm not sure what your situation is, but in general buying expensive kicks with limited funds is never a good idea. Again, I don't know your specifics but if someone asked me if they should open a new credit card just to get some shoes I would say no. 

It's your money though, do what you have to do. 

Last edited:
I'm not sure what your situation is, but in general buying expensive kicks with limited funds is never a good idea. Again, I don't know your specifics but if someone asked me if they should open a new credit card just to get some shoes I would say no. 

It's your money though, do what you have to do. 

well said....lotta cringe in that post

Defintiely a double up I do not regret, I wear em so much. Arguably, IMO the best release of 2016. Too clean of a colorway I'm glad people slept.

Last edited:

still, though :frown:

Damn ! lol I definitely would have shopped around for a better price. That's too high imo. I paid 320 for mine and felt that dirty feeling too.

Back
Top Bottom