• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Sums it up for me :D

Yeah, I sold off any mids, JM 1s and 1 lows I had.. just can't get down with em now that we're finally getting the real deal again. It's funny how defensive folks get that like them, like they're ashamed that they're buying em. :lol:

Sums it up for me :D

Yeah, I sold off any mids, JM 1s and 1 lows I had.. just can't get down with em now that we're finally getting the real deal again. It's funny how defensive folks get that like them, like they're ashamed that they're buying em. :lol:
I have 1 pair of JM branded 1's, the Gucci's, and hadn't purchased any other. They're a hi, not OG, but a hi and I switched tongue tags. JM branded 1s never did it for me, even when thats all we were getting. :x

#7daysof1s got that raffle call! Also, these are really slept on but they are so clean in their simplicity. Its undeniable how fresh they are.

I actually like the black toes in that old love new love pack I never even looked at the yellow ones...

Give this man his props for having guts to wear an AJ1 that nobody talks about.[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Plenty of people talk about that shoe in here... some people even said it's on the same level as SBB just last week

I actually like the black toes in that old love new love pack I never even looked at the yellow ones...
This.

I probably wouldn't purchase a pair of mid 1s again either, but there's still a lot of good CWs that were released at that time.

Sneakernews pointed how the wings logo isn't jeweled and they made it regular stitching seems JB still doesn't know how to properly retro shoes smh

No one's ever said it was sbb quality but it has been noted that though the Lasers were slept on they're quality is really superb. One of the softest out of the remaster initiative

Back
Top Bottom