Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Red Metallics looking so fresh in this Sheikhs pic
20i9kdi.jpg

If I end up getting red metallics, not really my cuppa tea, I'd throw the red laces on them. They looking fresh with the more pics I see.

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji] nice Laneys

Edit: nice collection

Last edited:
Right, mine is just boxes on top of boxes on top of boxes.... I hate getting kicks on the bottom of the pile.... [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Seriously i need to get a new setup

I just stack all my boxes in my closet

I thought about getting those clear drop front boxes

But that would create more problems cuz i would have less room lol

Was thinking the same thing about storage space. Looks like the shelves and using the box as a display is the way to go

Last edited:
I got these for $84 after tax today. I think they are pretty chill.

Great price picked them up when they dropped got them for 100 shipped ended up exchanging them for white and red 13s since the quality was more like 2013 retros. They screwed up on the refund and gave me full price (120 plus tax) so I just added 50 and used a reward.

Last edited:
Seriously i need to get a new setup
I just stack all my boxes in my closet
I thought about getting those clear drop front boxes
But that would create more problems cuz i would have less room lol
breh....

Those are like my rotation...ish.... lolol

^ Oh man you got stacks in front of stacks lol
Oh btw you should put that Yeezy box on top that recycled cardboard box ain't gonna last to long on the bottom like that

Dude I hate pulling CHIT out middleish bottom lol, my wife hates my "shoe room" lol.... nice collection btw! Repped for posting yours too, I'll pull that yeezy box out asap know that I think about it lol

Last edited:
Yeah I'm thinking of just setting something up just for my 1's
I wear them the most
It's a pain when I wanna wear a certain one and I gotta go thru all the Labels to find it lol

I see people have like pictures of the shoe itself outside the box which is pretty coo...

Yeah I'm thinking of just setting something up just for my 1's
I wear them the most
It's a pain when I wanna wear a certain one and I gotta go thru all the Labels to find it lol
Dude I hate that too and I hate when thr boxes get damaged lol. This works best for me because I also like to look at the shoe when I'm not wearing them. If there in a box ill never see them unless im wearing them. Got kinda bored of looking at just the boxes.

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji] nice Laneys

Edit: nice collection

Thanks guys! Still not done. These are just my jordan 1's. Still got my BM5, sj11, unc11 low, 13 low and indiglow 14 to fit in somewhere as well as my OG lows and Nouveau's. And lets not get started on my vans collection

For these I'm just guna build another shelf and add it without the box. Sorry for all the pics!

Question for you guys.... how does goat do their legit check? Has anyone gotten a fake pair from them? If this has been answered before, please send me the link. Thanks in advance
They do their own in house LC. How skilled their checkers are? I have no idea. Best to do your own LC again after you get your pair in.
no, the whole point from even using the service is to have them lc by someone. If you're gonna second guess it why even bother? :smh:

These days you always have to double check man.

Now for me, GOAT is legit and other than fake stories without proof haven't seen or heard anyone legitimately get a fake.

If it makes you feel any better a mod from this site is in charge or does the Jordan legit checking for them

There's a thread somewhere strictly about goat

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom