Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Letterman for $70 plus $8 shipping code AFF296
Not bad but also not great
http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footw...?color=Red&utm_source=CJ&utm_medium=Affiliate

No size 11 so money saved...

kid-crying-interview.gif

nice find! I need ying yangs or blue storms for that price

Brand new outlet opened close to me
They had tons of black and white yin yangs for $70 with the all access pass
Might actually go back there and double up on both
Hope they don't recognize me I already bought 3 shoes there on Friday [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Brand new outlet opened close to me
They had tons of black and white yin yangs for $70 with the all access pass
Might actually go back there and double up on both
Hope they don't recognize me I already bought 3 shoes there on Friday [emoji]128514[/emoji]
lucky... that's my price point on those... 60-80

As a bonus wear ying on the left foot and yang on the right [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Picked these up for 67 the quality is kind of amazing I have black yin yangs so I waited these out . The leather is super soft and thick actually feels a little high end in my opinion. The leather NA tag was a nice touch also. Don't sleep

Last edited:
Picked these up for 67 the quality is kind of amazing I have black yin yangs so I waited these out . The leather is super soft and thick actually feels a little high end in my opinion. The leather NA tag was a nice touch also. Don't sleep

Definitely see myself copping in the near future. I tried them on in store and they looked super clean.

Reminds me to check out the Brooklyn community store to see what's on deck

Last edited:
Hi guys. Please don't get upset at me i have a important question and I'm not sure if this is the right place to post. This forum might help me or take me to the right path. I was able to double up on the royal 1s and I would love to trade a pair. I would trade them for the shattered backboard 2.0 or other shoes. Do any of you guys know legit sites or places where people trade shoes?

Hi guys. Please don't get upset at me i have a important question and I'm not sure if this is the right place to post. This forum might help me or take me to the right path. I was able to double up on the royal 1s and I would love to trade a pair. I would trade them for the shattered backboard 2.0 or other shoes. Do any of you guys know legit sites or places where people trade shoes?
no prob bro! Try local Facebook groups is where I would start

you can try a local consignment shop.

Back
Top Bottom