Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm sure the Metallic Reds are going to be a GR right?  

1s are never produced in as high numbers as other retros. But for this release if you want em they should be an easy cop. Probably even discount at some point

Last edited:
Yeah, the boxes are the large from the container store. You are right, you do have to downsize unless you got a ton of room, but that was a good reason to dump pairs.

That seller is stupid for sending like that.

And the drop boxes look cool but aren't practical for me.

1s are never produced in as high numbers as other retros. But for this release if you want em they should be an easy cop. Probably even discount at some point
Only ask because I was surprised that DTLR was doing a raffle.

Yeah, the boxes are the large from the container store. You are right, you do have to downsize unless you got a ton of room, but that was a good reason to dump pairs.
I feel bad for some of the folk that are sizes 14 and up that want to try out drop front boxes for their collections (even size 13 is pretty bad for these DESPITE the boxes stating they can fit up to size 13)

I feel bad for some of the folk that are sizes 14 and up that want to try out drop front boxes for their collections (even size 13 is pretty bad for these DESPITE the boxes stating they can fit up to size 13)

But it's great if you're a 9.5.

I would do the drop box but i dobt wanna deal with the empty shoe boxes... wifey will most likely throw em all away [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just paid retail on some storm blues, don't think these will hit the outlet like I hoped and prices seem to be rising smh :smh:

Last edited:
Feb. 2018
Black/Summit White/Metallic Gold
555088-031
$160
Similar cw to the RTTG Vegas 1... But its prob not

Back
Top Bottom