• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Those 'remastered' Celtic joints...
nerd.gif

...customized black Yin Yangs?

nthat.gif
Thanks, my homie did em for me.

How? Check most normal retros then compare them to og highs. Some 1s may appear to be more available it's just that the demand isn't as high as others. Aka lettermans, Metallics , Ying yang etc. That doesn't mean that they pump them out in huge mass numbers like other retros

How? Check most normal retros then compare them to og highs. Some 1s may appear to be more available it's just that the demand isn't as high as others. Aka lettermans, Metallics , Ying yang etc. That doesn't mean that they pump them out in huge mass numbers like other retros
They make less 11s and 12s easily

I feel bad for some of the folk that are sizes 14 and up that want to try out drop front boxes for their collections (even size 13 is pretty bad for these DESPITE the boxes stating they can fit up to size 13)
I fit size 13/14 easy. The only pair that's tight is the Holy Grail SBs for whatever reason

Feb. 2018
Black/Summit White/Metallic Gold
555088-031
$160
Similar cw to the RTTG Vegas 1... But its prob not

It looks like those black patent leather ones with the hits of gold on it, and I think those are it because I looked at the color on flight club and there almost the same except flight club has the color at black/white/metallic gold

All black with red lettering on the tongue is a little redundant and would be a pointless release. I'm not doubting that they look nice, but we've just had BHM and yin yang. It's almost like what they were doing with 1s in 08-12...but at least they're milking it with quality and simplicity (and price tags).

You must be new.

OG branded AJ1 numbers are between 25k-50k in production.

12s are around 250k
11s have exceeded 1 million pairs produced. See the last Black and Red release.
But honestly that's up to the colorway not the shoe you really think they made 25k or 50k of the metallics and they couldn't move those?

Back
Top Bottom