• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Top 3
smokin.gif

Top 3 getting some love, still easy pass for me

That's leather on the FF breds looks plush, to bad only 23 pairs, I'll just pretend like they don't even exist.

UNCs on feet. It's definitely a shorts and bball jersey day today. Loving this cartoon filter.

Last edited:
Can't wait until Metallic Reds hit Swoosh this weekend. I might wear them straight to feet for my beach trip next week.

I'm giving up Royal pair

Only thing you have to consider is how quickly the royals will shoot up once they start drying up. Black toes can still be had anywhere from 230-300 from what I've seen. Depending on your size of course. I'm a sz12 but that seems about average.

Last edited:
Don't really want to give it up... coz it's the pair I'm supposed to keep.on ice.... but I only have 1 pair of black toes lol

@ozboi we're in the same boat :smokin i might just get a second pair of Black Toes. My second pair of Royals I'll let that go within next year when value is at it peaks

I wana pull the trigger on those for 230 but man idk if it's worth it for that price how much you pay for yours

It's worth it. Quality is superb. All around nice and soft. Colorway is timeless. I paid 160 for mine and they were lightly worn. That was last year though. If you wan't them bad enough than get em. No regrets abd 230 isn't steep. If you look at the bigger picture you're gonna pay from 200-275 for a DS pair regardless. What's 30 bucks? A pair of jeans? I can't even eat breakfast at denny's with my girl without paying at least 40.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom