Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

For anyone that want these ugly *** Off-Whites.............please make your own "Off-White 1s" thread and keep that **** there, that way this AJ1 thread can be free from that disgusting basura trash heap of a shoe.
I'm buying and gonna post on feet pics
wink.gif
.............I can't be mad at you @babyJs23  
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

At least you ain't saying these are the hottest ***** in 2017 like some people have stated (a small minority here, crap ton on some Facebook posts in my feed SMH)

Last edited:
damn for real? feeling em way more than the 2016 banned (mainly because of color) and maybe even royals.

I feel like I slept for not picking up another pair when resell was low
I do like the leather on the white panel more than my royals and 16 breds.  I think I have to do the white lace swap. 

Like seeing how everyone stores their kicks. I could never have my shoes out in my room. My OCD would go nonstop. And because of it, I can put my 1's in drop front boxes if they have to lay down sideways. I need them to sit up so I use these.

I see potential in those off whites if you get rid of all the wacky colors like the bue and orange and lime green. Do a custom paint job and it wont be that bad and change laces.

so funny how I can't get a single reserve anymore in 5+ months now

yet I've placed orders, shopped in store with the coupon
I've only bought 1 thing from Nike the past couple years but get reserves all the time even just got the red metallic

fyi fakes of the off whites are out already............... you could restitch the tongue tag the correct way, not sure it'll help out much.

Back
Top Bottom