• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
the off-whites are kinda okay actually

to echo another user, i think a lot of the hate comes from the average nt user's sense of fashion (e.g. matching shirts with their shoes, overly baggy pants, covering their shoes up with the hems of their pants etc.) - like, their sensibilities are completely incompatible with some of this higher-end, forward-thinking stuff

it's gonna take really style-conscious and/or fashion-forward people to pull them off, and i'm really looking forward to how people are gonna rock them (not *******s, mind you, but people who actually take an interest in dressing differently)

100% fact.

Solid post.

Why do you guys care if Pharrell or Kanye would wear a shoe....
As someone who cares about the world of style and fashion, you often look to the tastemakers and trendsetters like Pharrell and Kanye. Why do you care what someone else cares about?

So how many are really copping today instead of waiting for a discount.

Last edited:
Ur avatar is all 13s tho
now days.I been doing this a minute. Got enough and everything else I wanted in other models and CWS so now its 1s diet only

(I got 36 CWS in 1s. Try fit that in a pic, not something I can be bothered doing)

Last edited:
Flyknit 1's [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Sept. 2017
AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HI FLYKNIT
Black/White/Varsity Red
919704-001
$200

Last edited:
You can return stuff to Nike forever, if he catches em on sale later down the line he's good.
In Australia we don't get sales. Pairs just sit and sell out eventually. We don't get that many. Like USA does
online shopping is worldwide tho. I've gotten deals overseas that's worth me returning a retail pair to Nike. As long as you're happy. its all that really matters :smokin

Last edited:
Need to see a full clean pic but those should be copped

Some guy supposedly wore em at a knocks game or somewhere earlier this year? Remember a pic posted and someone pointed out they were flyknit and they looked good

Flyknit 1s will be crazy hyped. I hope they put in like full length zoom or some sort of nice cushioning

via PINOE77

OH IT'S LIT

I hope this is just the sample. That wings logo not being filled in with black bothers the $#!* out of me. Not sure how I feel about the leather swoosh stitched on top either. IMO if you're gonna make a flyknit AJ1, might as well make the whole shoe flyknit.

I don't think DTRT 3 is releasing and Black toes again.

Also what happened with 3s going in the vault. So much for that.

Flyknits look interesting, would be in a for a Oreo colorway or something.

Back
Top Bottom