Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Happy with my purchase of metallic 1s. Great to go to local Nike store at open and cop with ease. Mine came with laces rolled which is a first. Use to be a sign of fakes. Rocked my black/red 1s for first time in a while today

fakes were never rolled like that. but anyways, you're good, I guess its the norm now with Jordan since A LOT of royals came with rolled laces

All my royals came with different style lacing in the bags. 

Wrapped like usual.

Rolled.

Just stuffed.

All retail pairs too. 

Guess Nike is copying adidas with the rolled laces as many ultra boosts come with rolled laces such as Chinese New Years

Also the quality on these is quite nice. Such a clean simple shoes. I think In person red metallic looks nicer than blue and will sell better

23nys finally dropped to 119 online at FA. Now to wait for the next promo code and I'll finally pull the trigg

Had Metallic Reds reserved in my Nike+ today, but passed thinking I'll get them for Navy prices. Hoping I didn't make a big mistake 
indifferent.gif

Yea I thought the price was around there :lol:
Hopefully they use the same or similar materials and don't butcher them if they are rereleasing. Need them to go on sale like asg 6s.

DTRT 3 retro!!!!

By far my favorite Retro + CW of all time.
I feel the exact opposite about those 3's.

On another note, I copped a pair of those pinnacle AM 1's that dropped yesterday. I was checking to see if I had a reserve for the metallic's and saw those came out, didn't even known. That plus not being able to use a vip coupon made my decision to wait a lot easier.

First successful cop on Nike Australia since it migrated to Euro Site.
Been so long. Felt great. Wish life could be this easy all the time. I don't ask for a lot. I only buy 1s. I'll let others have the other models. No hog here ..... Haha

Back
Top Bottom