Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ok, so I got an update.  Nike emailed me and apologized for cancelling the order.  Apparently it was some sought of glitch, so even thought the order was cancelled, the inventory was sold to someone else.  So i was able to place a new order for them.  Hopefully they don't get cancelled again.
Is this for the WINGS?

Hey so I will have my wings on the 22nd, I'm not feeling them as much as some other 1s. You guys think trading wings for reverse sbb or 2016 black toes is a good trade? Thanks.

Hey so I will have my wings on the 22nd, I'm not feeling them as much as some other 1s. You guys think trading wings for reverse sbb or 2016 black toes is a good trade? Thanks.
man you'd be a fool to trade for black toes even those they are my fav 1s...I wouldn't even do it for reverse sbb i feel you could pull the og sbb for em but it's whatever u wanna do

man you'd be a fool to trade for black toes even those they are my fav 1s...I wouldn't even do it for reverse sbb i feel you could pull the og sbb for em but it's whatever u wanna do
Ok what about both for the wings? Those are the 2 shoes I took an L ON last year.

Ok, so I got an update.  Nike emailed me and apologized for cancelling the order.  Apparently it was some sought of glitch, so even thought the order was cancelled, the inventory was sold to someone else.  So i was able to place a new order for them.  Hopefully they don't get cancelled again.
damn, hoping this can happen with my pair. rep I chatted with said my order was cancelled by their operations team because they tried to call me to verify my order information and they couldn't reach me. I never got the call. I know all my cc info was correct so idk what the deal is.

the rep told me the verifications team will be in contact within me within a day.

is this similar to what happened with you?
This is word for word the exact same thing that happened to me.  I got an email from a rep from the operations team, with a phone number and extension to the rep that sent me the email letting me know that I could still order my pair.

When I spoke with her, she told me that it was some sought of glitch and it happened to other folks that won The Draw.  I hope you get to re-order yours.

Is this for the WINGS?
Yea.

Off the current topic but you guys think these are legit? Sorry I know this isn't a L/C thread but I'm desperate here lol don't want to waste money on fakes. Any help is appreciated !!

I always like to match the upc tags in both shoes to upc on box too

I'm sure theres someone that has frags that can help in that section of the forum
The UPC is different for each pair?

God those wings are super hot basura.
Definitely an example of a shoe only selling out cuz they're limited. If they weren't, they'd definitely sit

I think its more about personal taste. I def believe it's a love hate shoe. I love the way look personally, it's just something different to me. I love the wings details from the box, laces, and insoles.

My size 14 mad it in today. Not really a huge ones guy so I'm on the fence with keeping them. However the quality is insane! Leather is soft and nice!

i thought the color comes out when you wear them.. maybe it turns black? im curious with this, i was thinking these were like the wings 12s where the color gets revealed.

This is word for word the exact same thing that happened to me.  I got an email from a rep from the operations team, with a phone number and extension to the rep that sent me the email letting me know that I could still order my pair.

When I spoke with her, she told me that it was some sought of glitch and it happened to other folks that won The Draw.  I hope you get to re-order yours.
that's awesome dude, glad you got your pair. we'll see what happens with mine. I'll keep the thread updated once I hear back from nike, hopefully sometime today

Need more pics of the Wings, they're not looking too appealing to me anymore lol. Maybe it's because it's a size 14 though.

Na, it's because they look like a medieval goblet. they should've allowed the user to distress them how they wanted.

Trading wings for literally anything is an upgrade

All these pics of them have been horrid

Back
Top Bottom