• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
man these bots are good
Now they stealing people's orders! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
wings are dope but i can't get myself to wear kicks with that high resale value lol. my limit is 450-500, over that i feel weird

Last edited:
Was reminded today why I strongly dislike school dismissal time in the city .... kid informed me my kicks are fake - the tongue is wrong the tag is supposed to be smaller and have the registered mark apparently. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Was reminded today why I strongly dislike school dismissal time in the city .... kid informed me my kicks are fake - the tongue is wrong the tag is supposed to be smaller and have the registered mark apparently. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

LOL oh man... glad I am done with my school days.

Just bought some 8.5 royals from stockx for 258 smh. Better than the 300 resale price when they first came out. I hope I get a not too tumbled pair or sbb tumbled toe boxes like I did on one of my bred 1's lol

Shoulda told the homie, "stay in school"

Ok, so I got an update.  Nike emailed me and apologized for cancelling the order.  Apparently it was some sought of glitch, so even thought the order was cancelled, the inventory was sold to someone else.  So i was able to place a new order for them.  Hopefully they don't get cancelled again.

Damn Homie Congrats! :nthat:

Still Haven't Received An Email On This End :smh:

wings are dope but i can't get myself to wear kicks with that high resale value lol. my limit is 450-500, over that i feel weird
That's what I was thinking while I was holding my 2013 Royal 1's a couple years ago. Kept them DS from release day for almost 2 years then I was like F' it, I wearing them. 

Might cop the shadow camos. Needs a NA tongue tag swap tho. Really like the heel logo with the X. But the overall shape of high VS OG high is way off. Wish they made these as OG high

Got my discounted red metallic city blue pair today and WOW it's wayyyyy better than my NDC pair..tried 2 take pics but it disnt show it good..the toe box and side panels are super soft and tumbled..it's literally a night and day difference

Last edited:

Ok, so I got an update.  Nike emailed me and apologized for cancelling the order.  Apparently it was some sought of glitch, so even thought the order was cancelled, the inventory was sold to someone else.  So i was able to place a new order for them.  Hopefully they don't get cancelled again.
damn, hoping this can happen with my pair. rep I chatted with said my order was cancelled by their operations team because they tried to call me to verify my order information and they couldn't reach me. I never got the call. I know all my cc info was correct so idk what the deal is.

the rep told me the verifications team will be in contact within me within a day.

is this similar to what happened with you?

hoping they do...almost pulled the trigger on them on shoe palace today but decided to wait in hopes they hit NDC/Swoosh...

is the thought they will just drop unannounced?

do mids comes in just a reg jordan box?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom