Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Mornin fellow 1 lovers. Shattered on feet for the day. What y'all rocking with? Also, how's the weather wherever you are all at? It's so nice over here in Seattle. Gonna have a good day.

Anyone know how to get new 1 insoles or a good replacement? I tried some Dr. Scholls massaging gel and some Spenco total support but I didn't like the feel in them for some reason. I kind of like to original feel of the 1s insoles so I was looking for something that felt similar. I could just take the insoles out of some other 1s but would rather not if I didn't need to. Thanks. 

Definitely weird. I just noticed that today and I've been wearing them for months.
This is what I use and they're thicker compared to the other Spenco insoles. Good cushion on the heel and forefoot area. Paid $5 at FTL with rewards.

With a thin insole, i use my zoom air insoles underneathe. Talking about all day comfort right here...

Damn what shoe did those come out of ????????

Lol nothing. You can buy off eBay for like $5 a pair from China. Takes a while to get here but they are worth it... I buy multiple pair for my kicks but make sure you have a thin insole. They can make your shoe fit tight with a thick insole.

Lol nothing. You can buy off eBay for like $5 a pair from China. Takes a while to get here but they are worth it... I buy multiple pair for my kicks but make sure you have a thin insole. They can make your shoe fit tight with a thick insole.
Repped. I might use them on my size 10 Jordan 1 as they fit big  since I'm a 9.5. Appreciate the info fam.

Hope JB checks out some social media customs for ideas instead of the staff meeting :lol: these would be copped

Last edited:
another chance at Chicago 1s today.

pack is pretty decent aswell... good luck.

shiekh link 2pm:

http://bit.ly/2lr8RNx 

I'm just saying i know you get some stuff with this if you win. But if anyone is willing to pay that for the package deal. Why not just outright buy the chi' s on resell? Seems to be around the same price. I get the chance factor but either way you're gonna be dropping x amount of cash if you win. I guess I'm saying that because I pretty much have all the clothes I need due to a minimalist approach to my closet. Anyway, good luck to anyone who's aiming for it.

why pay resell for one thing when you get all of these... price isnt really outrageous considering the items included. theyd make for great xmas gifts 
laugh.gif

I'll be surprised if the New Loves sell out whenever they released, don't remember too many people liking that CW when the pack originally released.

Back
Top Bottom