Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Worst case scenario you could bring the clothes back to a Nike store or outlet without the receipt and they will still give you something back. Just have to say it was a gift or something

Last edited:
Good luck to those trying for that chi pack
Sheikh site is gonna crash lol
It's gonna be a complete nightmare
Good luck! [emoji]128513[/emoji]

I'll roll the dice and take my chances to add like my 5th pair... $401 isn't nothing only because I know the hoodie and the pants are gonna be decent change getting a store credit at Nike is fine because I'm spending that money with them on a pair of sneakers in the future regardless.. it's not like I'm getting a store credit that's gonna sit in my wallet... everyone should try for that pack your going to buy sneakers from Nike in the future the only wack thing is your paying up front for that shoe you buy in the future..

I'll roll the dice and take my chances to add like my 5th pair... $401 isn't nothing only because I know the hoodie and the pants are gonna be decent change getting a store credit at Nike is fine because I'm spending that money with them on a pair of sneakers in the future regardless.. it's not like I'm getting a store credit that's gonna sit in my wallet... everyone should try for that pack your going to buy sneakers from Nike in the future the only wack thing is your paying up front for that shoe you buy in the future..
i just want my first pair 
laugh.gif

I just want my first pair lol. Resell for my size is more than $400 so I'm trying for this bundle.

Dudes in here talking about "nah bro they can have that" have what your almost getting Chicago 1s for retail... with a sneaker your GOING to buy in the future when you return the clothes.. hey man stupid money don't make money.

Dudes in here talking about "nah bro they can have that" have what your almost getting Chicago 1s for retail... with a sneaker your GOING to buy in the future when you return the clothes.. hey man stupid money don't make money.
dudes not lookin at the big pic/long run. they only thinking OMG I GOTTA PAY 400 RIGHT NOW :-(

if i hit, im keeping the shoes, getting gc credit from nike for the clothes, and then gonna apply those gcs to the chutneys comming out on the 10th

Last edited:
dudes not lookin at the big pic/long run. they only thinking OMG I GOTTA PAY 400 RIGHT NOW :-(

if i hit, im keeping the shoes, getting gc credit from nike for the clothes, and then gonna apply those gcs to the chutneys comming out on the 10th

Exactly.... I'm getting those chutney 13s as well and that's what imma use my credit it... it's sneakers I know I'm gonna buy the only thing is it's like I'm buying chutney 13s and 1s on the same day that's IF we even hit...

Like the logic in here... it baffles me most days. Most days im in threads and I sit back and I wonder and think to myself yep that's why trumps president.

Exactly.... I'm getting those chutney 13s as well and that's what imma use my credit it... it's sneakers I know I'm gonna buy the only thing is it's like I'm buying chutney 13s and 1s on the same day that's IF we even hit...

Like the logic in here... it baffles me most days. Most days im in threads and I sit back and I wonder and think to myself yep that's why trumps president.
yea all that is kinda moot right now.....first we gotta hit
laugh.gif

and trump is president due to a combo of dumb people/racism being alive and well in america. but thats a whole other discussion we wont get into lol

yea all that is kinda moot right now.....first we gotta hit :lol:

and trump is president due to a combo of dumb people/racism being alive and well in america. but thats a whole other discussion we wont get into lol

I'm just saying logic escapes 90% of Americans so I'm not surprised at things that happen in this world.

Back
Top Bottom