Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Half off sale? Why not? :smokin

Shoutout to @dragicon for the info. :nthat:

Repped for the mtm. Don't really see them. Also wish the new flyknit ones were done like those

Whats a typical price on the all stars ? Ive seen these on feet lately and im considering a pair but dont want to go much over retail, should this be possible?

Went to the outlets looking for Space Jams, came out with something even better. :smokin

Been waiting for these to pop up around me for months!

Last edited:
Half off sale? Why not? :smokin

Shoutout to @dragicon for the info. :nthat:

Is That Going On Today?

Might Have To Swing By And See If They Have A 9.5 Still In Stock :nerd: :nerd:

Honestly I don't care (I have had that type of past) but the person that mentioned my name constantly tries to bait me. It's a known fact. So I'm just moving on because I know he's going to keep doing it just to start something. 

Calm Down Kiddo It's All Love :nthat:

I Honestly Forgot All About You Until Ol' Boy Gave Me The Flashback Of Your Hayday :lol:

Thicken Up That Skin Fam, It's A Cold World Out Here!

:wink:

Last edited:
traffic on the way home like a mf'er. but going home a happy man $250

Nice, that's the price point I've been holding out for. Ended up grabbing a pair of the brown pinnacles for now, didn't realize they had dropped so low. Luckily, they're the CW I like best as well..

Last edited:
Do the dsm have crazy creases with the patent ?

I've worn mine many times. As mentioned, didn't get progressively worse after my first good wear. I wouldn't recommend wearing them for any long walks. That patent is unforgiving on the pinky toe after a while.

Back
Top Bottom