Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Came home the other day to my Top 3s I've been dying for ever since I sold em on release date.. My girl went to Flightclub and surprised me with em as an early birthday present since she knew it was nearing my birthday and I was gonna pull the trigger

Came home the other day to my Top 3s I've been dying for ever since I sold em on release date.. My girl went to Flightclub and surprised me with em as an early birthday present since she knew it was nearing my birthday and I was gonna pull the trigger

That girl's a keeper! Congrats, and happy birthday!

I dunno... DSMs are about 80% too much patent leather for my tastes.

No Such Thing :pimp:

yeah it's pretty toxic... don't really frequent anymore

Mods gotta learn to push this button, they been too lenient and members take advantage of that which in turn make it a bad experience for others.

Section 1 - General Conduct

1. Derogatory comments regarding race, ethnic background, language, gender, sexual orientation or religion are strictly prohibited. The use of slurs and/or hate speech will result in immediate and permanent banishment from the community without warning.

2. Swearing is unacceptable. Partially edited slurs or profanity such as "f__k" and "sh**" is also unacceptable. Attempting to circumvent this rule using abbreviations, acronyms, or other obvious representations of prohibited language will not be tolerated and will result in administrative action. Other restrictions may be made according to context. If you are unsure if a word is appropriate, DO NOT USE IT.

3. No name calling, attacks or flames wars. ANYTHING specifically directed at another member in a disrespectful way will NOT be tolerated. Flames are unacceptable in any form and will result in immediate banishment. Any post calling out a specific member or group of members will be locked without discussion. This includes "Newbie" bashing.

4. "Trolling", or making posts with the sole intention of creating problems on the board is against NT guidelines. This includes registering an alternate ID for the purpose of creating problems on the board. "Troll ID's" will be locked immediately and permanently, and can be locked without notification to the rule breaker. If an existing member creates a separate troll ID and is caught, the troll ID AND the member's primary ID will be banned. Note: "hijacking" of threads (posting with intent to derail a thread) and "copycat" threads (i.e. parodies mocking others' threads) will be considered trolling.

5. Spam, or exploiting the site to promote your products/services, will be deleted on site and we will immediately terminate any accounts involved. Items for sale may ONLY be posted in the designated buy/sell area. Users should not attempt to arrange transactions outside of the private message or buy/sell sections of the site. If you have a business you'd like to promote on NikeTalk, you may inquire about advertising here: http://niketalk.com/advertise

Been wearing my Chicago's the past 2 days. Damn, I'm convinced this is the 2nd greatest Jordan 1 one of all time. It's so beautiful.

Newest pickup. This isn't a legit check but if anyone did want to chime in via PM then I wouldn't be mad.

What is irritating is that I bought them based on the seller saying they were worn once and VNDS. This is definitely not the case so I'm deciding what I want to do. I didn't include pics of the heel drag and the stars on the toes but they clearly show, along with the overall creasing, that these were worn many times.
A few more pics since I'm here.

shame on him for lying in the first place

had you contacted him yet? curious as to what he's gonna say
I initiated the return yesterday. Still waiting for a response.

I would probably keep them for $300. I highly doubt he's going to knock $400 off the price so they will probably be returned.

Mods gotta learn to push this button, they been too lenient and members take advantage of that which in turn make it a bad experience for others.

Section 1 - General Conduct

1. Derogatory comments regarding race, ethnic background, language, gender, sexual orientation or religion are strictly prohibited. The use of slurs and/or hate speech will result in immediate and permanent banishment from the community without warning.

2. Swearing is unacceptable. Partially edited slurs or profanity such as "f__k" and "sh**" is also unacceptable. Attempting to circumvent this rule using abbreviations, acronyms, or other obvious representations of prohibited language will not be tolerated and will result in administrative action. Other restrictions may be made according to context. If you are unsure if a word is appropriate, DO NOT USE IT.

3. No name calling, attacks or flames wars. ANYTHING specifically directed at another member in a disrespectful way will NOT be tolerated. Flames are unacceptable in any form and will result in immediate banishment. Any post calling out a specific member or group of members will be locked without discussion. This includes "Newbie" bashing.

4. "Trolling", or making posts with the sole intention of creating problems on the board is against NT guidelines. This includes registering an alternate ID for the purpose of creating problems on the board. "Troll ID's" will be locked immediately and permanently, and can be locked without notification to the rule breaker. If an existing member creates a separate troll ID and is caught, the troll ID AND the member's primary ID will be banned. Note: "hijacking" of threads (posting with intent to derail a thread) and "copycat" threads (i.e. parodies mocking others' threads) will be considered trolling.

5. Spam, or exploiting the site to promote your products/services, will be deleted on site and we will immediately terminate any accounts involved. Items for sale may ONLY be posted in the designated buy/sell area. Users should not attempt to arrange transactions outside of the private message or buy/sell sections of the site. If you have a business you'd like to promote on NikeTalk, you may inquire about advertising here: http://niketalk.com/advertise

Some Would Argue The Majority Of Your Posts Would Fall Under #'s 4 And 5 So Chiiiilllllllllll Homeboy :x

Posting With The Sole Intention Of Having Other Members (Mostly Other Men) Give You "Likes" On Your Calf Muscles Should Most Certainly Be A Bannable Offense IMO.

Just Sayin :rolleyes

Last edited:
Newest pickup. This isn't a legit check but if anyone did want to chime in via PM then I wouldn't be mad.

What is irritating is that I bought them based on the seller saying they were worn once and VNDS. This is definitely not the case so I'm deciding what I want to do. I didn't include pics of the heel drag and the stars on the toes but they clearly show, along with the overall creasing, that these were worn many times.

Should be an easy case if the shoes you received are significantly different than the pics in the listing...

Some Would Argue The Majority Of Your Posts Would Fall Under #'s 4 And 5 So Chiiiilllllllllll Homeboy :x

Posting With The Sole Intention Of Having Other Members (Mostly Other Men) Give You "Likes" On Your Calf Muscles Should Most Certainly Be A Bannable Offense IMO.

Just Sayin :rolleyes

What service or product I'm I promoting lol? :lol: other than your assumptions and you're intentions of stiring up problems. Hopefully it caught the attention of mods. That post was related to the thread, i dont see a problem? Their was a jordan 1 sneaker on and just because I have big calves I'm asking for likes? :lol: i beg to differ, the sneaker should get the like if you say I'm begging for likes since MOST people don't have them

Last edited:
What service or product I'm I promoting lol? :lol: other than your assumptions and you're intentions of stiring up problems. Hopefully it caught the attention of mods

As In Your Posts Tend To Be Of The SPAMish Variety Bud.....

I Guess I Wasn't Direct Enough For You To Understand Where I'm Coming From.

Having Been On This Site For Over A Decade Now, I'm Not Someone You Need To Explain Site Rules And Regulation To. What I Was Getting At Is That Your Posts Here Tend To Lack Substance, Have Been Increasingly More Irritating Lately (to some), And More Often Than Not Veer Off Course Quickly.

Much Like We Saw Early On From The Previously Mentioned Member Whom Shall Remain Unnamed, It's Time For A Change My Guy.....

All I'm Sayin' :nthat:

Last edited:
Very Nice very nice ! For me the number 1 is the black toe, Don't know why but they are so versatile! That black on the toe make them a bit less "boring". IMHO

Back
Top Bottom