• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
d1a460b2_IMG_1003.jpeg

Appreciate if someone could please let me know what the black and white shoes ar called it been looking to buy them but don't know which ones are these...thanks in advance
This isnt the correct thread.

[ATTACHMENT=13729]IMG_1003.JPG (33k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Appreciate if someone could please let me know what the black and white shoes ar called it been looking to buy them but don't know which ones are these...thanks in advance

Wrong thread but I think they are barkleys???

The whole thin crust thing was mostly trolling, the thread has been extra on edge lately and I thought it would lighten things up a bit. 

We all love 1s, lets just enjoy this fine Friday. 
nthat.gif

Both fit the vague descriptor of "black and white" so I'm not sure which of the two you're looking for specifically, but the top pair is the Nike Air CB 34 and the bottom is the Nike Air Unlimited.

Like Ltrain said, this wasn't the place for this though.

You guys think the fat swoosh will ever come back? I have a feeling that is the ultimate trump card Nike is holding in their sleeve. Once all other options are used up they will come back with the true 85 og shape and smooth leather for all models. With a generous price hike of course. 
sick.gif

Sorry new to the forums just been looking around for ages i cant seem to find what the middle pair is called I'm desperate to get them

You guys think the fat swoosh will ever come back? I have a feeling that is the ultimate trump card Nike is holding in their sleeve. Once all other options are used up they will come back with the true 85 og shape and smooth leather for all models. With a generous price hike of course. 
sick.gif
of course this is gonna happen...and they gonna label it "Nike Blue label" just like they doing with the retro clothing. 

Last edited:
I think I may be the only one hyped for the Triple blacks lol

Have the Playoff 13s so them coming out on the same day means I only have one shoe to cop.

sick.gif
would be nice ... more so because they used the fat belly swoosh on the remastered AF1s (Nai Ke whites) I picked up a couple of years ago. This question does come up from time to time with Nike, I know a Nike event I went to years ago at the all-star game I was told part of the issue of the '85 shape is that the mold doesn't exist and the stock of 85s wasn't consistent enough to get a true OG shaped mold (hence why they used 94s for the remastered new mold) ....of course Nike could buy better 85s but I was told essentially they weren't paying the resell prices for that....
mean.gif

would be nice ... more so because they used the fat belly swoosh on the remastered AF1s (Nai Ke whites) I picked up a couple of years ago. This question does come up from time to time with Nike, I know a Nike event I went to years ago at the all-star game I was told part of the issue of the '85 shape is that the mold doesn't exist and the stock of 85s wasn't consistent enough to get a true OG shaped mold (hence why they used 94s for the remastered new mold) ....of course Nike could buy better 85s but I was told essentially they weren't paying the resell prices for that....
mean.gif
I call BS on Nike on that last part. Youtubers like Mannyrox have said he sent his pair of 85 Kentuckys in so Nike could inspect them and get things right for the remaster. Then Nike would mail them back, so it's not like they buy everything. 

Fab Dominican and so is Johan's mom if I'm not mistaken. The kid looks a lot like fab in other pics...

I digress. Really gonna have to see flyknits in person

Pinnacle 1 Vachetta Tans are going for $400 these days, about the same amount as retail. Do you guys think the price will drop a bit more?

Back
Top Bottom