Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thought shadows were confirmed by JB already not releasing this year.

If JB releases the Shadows like the '09 pair, are people gonna pass or still cop? The Black-white's photo of having suede has me clutching my 2014s even more.

I got my vachetta tans lightly worn for $260. OG all except dustbags, but I haven't seen a deal CLOSE to that since. I worked the seller down from over $300 though.

Yeah, been keeping my eye on a worn condition and no luck. It's something I actually want to wear. If I can get them for $300, I'll do it.

^exactly, I feel like that's why there aren't too many people who are selling used pairs. When I was looking, all I saw were a bunch of size 14s. I'm sure some people got a little mixed up on sizing but I can't imagine anyone selling these other than for having buyer's remorse at dropping $400 on em.

Last edited:
Well anyway after seeing the flyknit 1s I def want em but if I can't get em on sale I can live without em...

HOWEVER.... should we be able to Nike id flyknit 1s.........yes.

And I really hope they never do a multicolor. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Def down for mc 1's

For those that have the bhm 2017 would you suggest grabbing those or waiting for those triple blacks to drop?

anyone with multiple pairs of wings in difference sizes able to confirm that dust bags are different sizes?

thought my logo was messed up but realized they made it looked distressed like the rest of the shoe lol. one of my pairs is mostly gold, while other has a lot more black

^^
the shoe with more black is really sick looking. :smokinl="/t/508567/official-air-jordan-1-retro-high-thread-vol-best-model-thread/104820#post_28211576"]Aj1fam never disappoints[/quote]
well if this is true then someone hook it up with a pair of gym reds sz 10.5 please and thank you...

:nerd:

Last edited:
For those that have the bhm 2017 would you suggest grabbing those or waiting for those triple blacks to drop?
BHM! the quality will be way beter and with the patches it's like 2 pairs in 1. there has never been a better quality hi og 1 release than 17 bhm, except MAYBE 11 banneds which i cannot confirm nor deny. someone with both pairs would have to settle this once and for all.
:nerd:

there has never been a better quality hi og 1 release than 17 bhm

Too bad they're just BHMs lol. Like someone said, perceived "quality" is irrelevant if the shoe itself aint hot (i.e. Wings aka feces 1s). They're just BHMs. If I were dude I'd get the all blacks since they're at least the correct re-mastered height and closer to OG with NA branding etc. And they look better.

P.S. BHMS have rolled edges :x. A big no no for the OG collector in me.

Last edited:
I got my vachetta tans lightly worn for $260. OG all except dustbags, but I haven't seen a deal CLOSE to that since. I worked the seller down from over $300 though.
Wow!!! I can't believe somebody on this thread paid under retail for a pair of used shoes. Good job.[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Pinnacle 1 Vachetta Tans are going for $400 these days, about the same amount as retail. Do you guys think the price will drop a bit more?

Nah most people that own them paid that.. so they gonna want at least retail. 

I just sold some for retail, wasn't my size tho [emoji]128064[/emoji] Would love to find my size for a good price someday, the quality of the leather is impressive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom